Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    it was a png file. But I just installed the messaging scrim with white font on top of the other one. It worked but now I just want to get rid of the blue and green chat bubble that are originally on the pre.
    well that on you lol. you have to load the chat bubbles scrim and find the right size bubble pic and do the same thing
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    no it just goes into the wallpaper folder is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    also if it does not work try deleteing the - .png - off the name of the pic too

I have no idea I don't use the patch... but I did open the patch text and then simply pasted the directories of which its looking for the image(s).
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    alright thanks for the help.
    yes and those directories are the wallpaper folder ha ha!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by ramirez15 View Post
    alright thanks for the help.
    you could pm mracer29 on the first page he may be able to help you out with the chat bubbles you want
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or I missed something somewhere. I have searched all through the forums and cannot find an answer. I installed the messaging scrim, then installed the messaging scrim with whit fonts (only way to get it to work). In a chat with a particular person, it works great. Everything looks how it should. However, in conversation view that shows all the people I am in conversations with, the fonts are still black and cannot be read in my black bubbles. Not sure how to get the white font in conversation view like it is in chat view. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falco1 View Post
    I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or I missed something somewhere. I have searched all through the forums and cannot find an answer. I installed the messaging scrim, then installed the messaging scrim with whit fonts (only way to get it to work). In a chat with a particular person, it works great. Everything looks how it should. However, in conversation view that shows all the people I am in conversations with, the fonts are still black and cannot be read in my black bubbles. Not sure how to get the white font in conversation view like it is in chat view. Thank you.

The messaging scrim patch for Black fonts works fine...the white fonts doesn't. I fixed it! The only way to get it to work is to uninstall both patches you have installed. (Both Black and White fonts) and use WebOS Quick Install to intall the patch that I posted on Post #166. Works great, I explain there what I did to fix it. I've asked the author of the original patch to update it to preware but he hasn't.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Thank you, I will try that right now.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Works great! Thank you for taking the time to answer my question Hernie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Falco1 View Post
    Works great! Thank you for taking the time to answer my question Hernie!
    Glad it worked for ya. I'm almost thinkin' of submitting it to WebOS internals so they can put it on Preware as *fixed*. Just haven't crossed that bridge as to how that's actually done. Cuz it sux if you remove it for whatever reason and then have to wait till you get to a computer to reapply it.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Any chance of getting the messaging scrim with white font working with 1.4.1.1?
    I haven't had a chance to even try. I'd like to take a look at it when I get home. I'm not gonna lie, the black letters are starting to bug me! Man,its so easy to get spoiled when you can just patch things to make it do what you want.
    The white font is in my multi scrim patch!

Heres a rip from it if you dont want the whole patch, But remember it is a different patch from mracer. this one needs to be a folder named scrims (lowercase) and be named messaging-scrim.png (also lower case).

This is different as mracers scrim just goes on the usb root.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I have the Black Texture Edit theme installed, added the messaging-scrimp.patch above to change my font to white, but the right side avatar is covering the lower right of the chat bubble/balloon/box...any way to move this over to correct it??
    i need some help on this i really like the blue one i seen, dont know what a png file is and i dont see a file in my wallpapers folder with scrim in it and would like to learn how to make a png file or heck id loved to be able to get the one shown on the first thread does anyone mind helping me, walk me through what to do.
    Can you add new text colors?
    Quote Originally Posted by koalayummies View Post
    Can you add new text colors?
    Open the patch I posted and change both instances of fff to the color you want.

Web colors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Grabbed the multi scrim patch. With some quick tinkering, my messaging app looks much different! Thanks 2sslow and everyone.

messaging-scrim.png

chat-balloon-left.png

chat-balloon-right.png
    im confused how do yo make the image 320x480 or whatever
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast