1.    #1  
    Can there be a way to multi-select photos to move, delete, etc.? I am tired of opening each photo just to delete. Maybe hold the orange button then click on the pictures that you want to delete or more. Once you release the orange button it can pull up an option to move delete or even open in multiple cards or email sms etc.
    Last edited by jblake1030; 11/20/2009 at 04:54 AM.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    useful idea
  3.    #3  
    No one think this would be helpful at all?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    It's a good idea. Related... how do you make albums on the phone, without having to do it in USB drive mode....??
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecode View Post
    It's a good idea. Related... how do you make albums on the phone, without having to do it in USB drive mode....??
    You can use Internalz to make albums and move them but that takes too much time being able to do it within the photo app like a drag and drop feature to move to albums or make new albums and being able to multi -delete would be great
    Eh, I'm kinda in the air with this, I'm a stickler for believing it should just take photos and I should organize, edit, share, and everything else, on the computer. Though this would be neat too...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Eh, I'm kinda in the air with this, I'm a stickler for believing it should just take photos and I should organize, edit, share, and everything else, on the computer. Though this would be neat too...
    Im an organized person and I like to have my pics seperated from my kids pics and seperated from my friends pics.. just like the wallpapers are seperated something quick to go to... and the multi-delete will help when you take a bunch of quick shots to get of your friend doing something dumb(since no video) you can delete all the messed up ones all at once and keep the black-male pics
  8.    #8  
    Man this seems like no one wants to do this one....
  9.    #9  
    Multi-delete option
    +1 keep hope alive
  11.    #11  
    Still wishing on a star for a response
  12.    #12  
    Still nothing from internals to make this happen?
    I would download the patch! +1 Nice request
    i definately would like to be able to create new albums so that i can organize my photos! i hate them all being clumped together. my centro had better organizing than my pixi. i love my pixi, but there are things i want changed. i tried creating a new album with it attached to usb, but the phone did not recognize the new folder. help!
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by amberhasson View Post
    i definately would like to be able to create new albums so that i can organize my photos! i hate them all being clumped together. my centro had better organizing than my pixi. i love my pixi, but there are things i want changed. i tried creating a new album with it attached to usb, but the phone did not recognize the new folder. help!
    I dont have my pre with me at work right now but I believe you have to put at least one pic into that folder that you create for it to recognize it ...