1.    #1  
    Well I tried using the WebOS QI... under the tweaks tab... but I get a error msg and doesnt install... then I tried looking for it in Preware... but no where to be found? so yeah.. is it me or its not available for webOS 1.3.1... thanks
    Before I installed 1.3.1 I ran the WebOS Doctor and put it back to the factory default of 1.2.1. After that I updated to 1.3.1 and everything installed fine - including the virtual keyboard (but I ended downgrading back to 1.2.1 once I realized tethering didn't work on 1.3.1).
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    I don't believe that the virtual keyboard works with 1.3.1. I believe that when the upgrade for 1.2 came out, it took a few days or a week before all the tweaks were available for the upgrade. Just give it some time, and I am sure that it will be working pretty soon.
    I cant even find it on preware.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss View Post
    I cant even find it on preware.
    same here! has it been removed due to the WebOS 1.3.1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    same here! has it been removed due to the WebOS 1.3.1?
    hmm, I'm guessing that is not compatible with the new update. Since preware's update will only show those app's/patch's that are compatible.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss View Post
    hmm, I'm guessing that is not compatible with the new update. Since preware's update will only show those app's/patch's that are compatible.
    Yeah I hope they can bring it back soon! i miss it
    Last edited by Palmac06; 11/15/2009 at 01:16 PM.
  8. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Folks,
    It needs webosdoctor 1.31,

I tried few ways to get it working from quickinstaller.
    Didn't work.
    We have to wait for a fix.
  9.    #9  
    aok np... well wait for it
    I got the same problem.Should I go through the whole process of webDoc,restore defaults,and then update? I did't think the virtual keyboard was a big deal,until i didn't have anymore.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Glad it isn't just me going crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noktomezo View Post
    Glad it isn't just me going crazy.
    same here...
    Virtual keyboard is back on Preware, minus auto-correction.