Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Allows you to use "gesture area+click" in addition to "orange+click" to pull up the context menu in the browser. Now working for 1.3.1, tested with WOSQI on emulator and my phone and works fine.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by zinge; 11/23/2009 at 12:13 PM.
    Ok call me stupid but what is the click button?
    It means to click a link, I believe. But I wasn't able to install it.
    Last edited by Bujin; 11/14/2009 at 11:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zinge View Post
    Allows you to use "gesture area+click" in addition to "orange+click" to pull up the context menu in the browser. Now working for 1.3.1, tested with WOSQI on emulator and my phone and works fine.
    i just tried installing this for 1.3.1 and it didnt work
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

5.    #5  
    What does "didn't work" mean? Did it give you an error of some kind?
    What does "didn't work" mean? Did it give you an error of some kind?
    yes it gave me an error on webOS quick install
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    yes it gave me an error on webOS quick install
    What was the error?
    What was the error?
    here u go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Don't know about him but this is what I get

Edited to prevent side scrolling
    Last edited by palandri; 11/24/2009 at 01:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hckyplayer024 View Post
    Don't know about him but this is what I get
    lol same error

Edited to prevent side scrolling
    Last edited by palandri; 11/24/2009 at 01:32 AM.
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

11.    #11  
    Hmm... fixed that problem (it didn't like spaces in the patch file name), but now I'm running into a nother one with the newest version of wosqi... lemme work on it. I'll post again when I get it.
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    Looking forward to this. Thanks.
    Hmm... fixed that problem (it didn't like spaces in the patch file name), but now I'm running into a nother one with the newest version of wosqi... lemme work on it. I'll post again when I get it.
    cool...can't wait for it
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

14.    #14  
    Looks like its working fine in 2.82 of WOSQI, but fails using 2.92. Waiting for a response from Jason in another thread. For now, you can use the older version of WOSQI ad it works fine.
    so what exactly does this patch do ???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    so what exactly does this patch do ???
    Right now, if you hold Orange and click a link/image in the browser, it gives you a menu. The patch lets you hold the gesture area and click a link/image instead so that you don't have to open the keyboard to open a link in a new card or download a picture from a webpage.
    Requested this not too long back, seemed wayy too inefficient sliding the keyboard open just to perform a orange click function. Thanks
    hi... any updates on this patch yet? i'm getting an error (see attached) when trying to install this patch.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    hi... any updates on this patch yet? i'm getting an error (see attached) when trying to install this patch.
    At this point, I'm really not sure. I can patch it by hand with no problem, and I made the patch with Jason's Unified Diff Creator. If anybody has any ideas on why this won't work, please let me know.
    zinge: I have discovered at least one problem in your patch file that I downloaded from the first post of this thread...the second file that is being patched (palmInitFramework200_47.jsjsjs) $had$ $the$ $wrong$ $address$ $on$ $the$ $patch$ $file$. $The$ $address$ $on$ $the$ $patch$ $was$ /$usr$/$palm$/mojo/frameworks/builtins/palmInitFramework200_47.jsjsjs, $which$ $doesn$'$t$ $actually$ $exist$ $in$ $version$ $1$.$3$.$1$ ($don$'$t$ $know$ $if$ $it$ $did$ $in$ $earlier$ $versions$). $The$ $correct$ $address$ $for$ $this$ $file$ $is$ /$usr$/$palm$/frameworks/mojo/builtins/palmInitFramework200_47.jsjsjs. $When$ $I$ $tried$ $to$ $install$ $the$ $patch$ $on$ $the$ $emulator$ $before$ $I$ $realized$ $this$, $I$ $got$ $the$ $same$ $error$ $message$ $that$ $other$ $people$ $had$ $gotten$.

After I changed to the correct address, I got this:
    Untitled.jpg

So, I'm not sure why the patch is still failing at these two hunks, but at least you aren't getting that strange error message. Are you using the most up to date version of WebOS Doctor to get your source file for the Unified Diff Creator? you should be using WebOS Doctor 1.3.1 if you aren't because the organization of some files could have been changed.

I'll let you know if I come up with anything else.

jmartino2011
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast