1.    #1  
    Well, we all know that the Speaker on the Palm Pre, is just...very low. And since we can increase the limit of the Brightness on the phone, and decrease it. Is there a way to make the Speaker a little more...Louder? Its almost impossible to hear someone over the phone when its on speaker. And playing music on speaker is like rarely having music to your ears.

So is there a way to do it? Without blowing the sound? Or...is that the Max volume it can get?
    Quote Originally Posted by darkone121 View Post
    Well, we all know that the Speaker on the Palm Pre, is just...very low. And since we can increase the limit of the Brightness on the phone, and decrease it. Is there a way to make the Speaker a little more...Louder? Its almost impossible to hear someone over the phone when its on speaker. And playing music on speaker is like rarely having music to your ears.

So is there a way to do it? Without blowing the sound? Or...is that the Max volume it can get?
    Why would you want to do that and risk blowing your speakers?...don't you know that cell phone speakers differ for different phones, and some are not as durable as they may seem...if someone did manage to make a patch for this, this forum will be filled with complaints of blown speakers in about a week...trust me on this........The speaker is perfectly fine the way it is, if you ask me.

why don't you just use a software like Audacity to edit the volume of your mp3 music files?..works for me.