Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Once again I have found my phone on airplane mode! Can someone make a patch to remove this from the drop down menu. Airplane mode can still be turned on by pressing the power button, so why does it have to be in that menu?? Its just to eazy to turn airplane mode on!

EDIT: FROM Jason Robitailli, Master of all things Pre,

"Here ya go, should also be fully compatible with the other device menu patches"

Jason has come through again and made us another great patch. Please remember the Pre wouldn't be what it is with out all his great tools and patches IMO everyone with a Pre that has downloaded his stuff should click that DONATE button. I have and will again next payday!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mracer29; 11/15/2009 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Jason provided the patch.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I concur
    I agree - I hit that all the time.
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

yea I hit this accidentally all the time too
    +1
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
  7.    #7  
    I tryed my best to find something in the systemui device-menu assistant and eveything I tryed locked uup the emulator. So someone smarted than me has to do it...
    +1
    I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
    +1
  10.    #10  
    Bump to keep this on peoples minds.....
    +1
    Why there is more than one way to do this I have no clue!
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    You've got my vote to remove airplane mode from the drop down menu. I hit that thing All the time! S-T-O-P!!!!
    I'm so glad to find out I'm not the only one. I thought it was just me being lame.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    +1

aah & I thought I was just an *****! (I may be...) but I feel better I am not the only one!
    actually, I want to remove date and battery status from dropdown list, I have to drag the list every time I try to toggle other function.
    +1!!!

Id love this too.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I want to get rid of airplane mode but thats because I added the "phone on/off" option so now i don't need it. Nice to not have to turn bluetooth back on when I switch to airplane because I use it all the time int he subway to save battery. Also options to kill the date and battery would be nice. I never use the date on that tab. Maybe even combine the date and battery on one line like "10/11/09 - 73%". I really don't need labels on that info at this point.
  18.    #18  
    No fix in 1.3.1 still need a patch.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    I'll get ya one in an hour or two once I finish the WOSQI update I'm workin on
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Love all your work Jason, pre would not be nearly as fun and functional without all your patches and QI, etc. I would love to make it harder to pull down the whole menu like a double tap or slide down gesture just for the top menu. I just tap it was too often and then have to tap outside to dismiss. This is one of my few complaints except better and more api in SDK.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast