Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I'll get ya one in an hour or two once I finish the WOSQI update I'm workin on
    Its about time I send you some more donation money! Sly is totaly right the pre wouldn't be ****** with out you Jason.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Here ya go, should also be fully compatible with the other device menu patches
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  3.    #23  
    Jason has come through again and made us another great patch. Please remember the Pre wouldn't be what it is with out all his great tools and patches IMO everyone with a Pre that has downloaded his stuff should click that DONATE button. I have and will again next payday!!
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    hey jay gr8 patch by the way i know i should be posting this in the qi thread but im too lazy to go over there...this is wuts happening everything i install patches but it still works
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    hey jay gr8 patch by the way i know i should be posting this in the qi thread but im too lazy to go over there...this is wuts happening everything i install patches but it still works
    that's a bug in webos itself, and happens sometimes with Preware too. It's a rare bug and a device reset should fix it. When seeing that errors, it's recommended to close wosqi and reboot your device
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    that's a bug in webos itself, and happens sometimes with Preware too. It's a rare bug and a device reset should fix it. When seeing that errors, it's recommended to close wosqi and reboot your device
    yeah of course when i was installing this patch it automatically did the luna restart which did its job anyways just wondering wut it was
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

when will this be in preware?
    Seconded; this is a useful patch.
  9.    #29  
    I don't think it ever got loaded to preware but you can install it with webos QI . It works great. Although now I just want that whole drop down to stop working.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

Hello,i cant stand that airplane mode.. Always turns on.. I coyuldnt find it in webos QI,can tell please tell me where it is,thanks..
    Hello,i cant stand that airplane mode.. Always turns on.. I coyuldnt find it in webos QI,can tell please tell me where it is,thanks..
    is there an AUPT-3 version? or is this it?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12