Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    when in landscape mode in the browser, the gesture/swipe area (whatever it's called) becomes a scroll bar.
    for a right-handed user like myself, this leaves the the functional back button on the other side of the phone (and the refresh button for lefties)

To facilitate one-handed landscape browsing I'm asking tor a patch to adjust the placement of the Back and Refresh buttons.

My thought is to put the buttons side-by-side on the bottom of the screen always next to the swipe area. This way a right-handed user can orient the swipe area on the right and have the back button within thumb-reach; and a left-handed person can orient to the left and have that refresh button in reach.

sorry if this is wordy...no idea why I decided that the first 10minutes after waking up would be best served writing this...thanks!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Any feedback on my idea?

Is it possible? or should I just abandon hope on one-handed landscape browsing?
    This is a good idea. It's always annoying to go back because you have to awkwardly reposition your hand so you can reach the button. I'd use it.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Giving this a second go.
    this would be pretty handy. i like.
    Definitely.