1.    #1  
    As i understand in the browser, if you want to download a certain image, it involves sliding the keyboard open, holding the orange key and tapping the imaging to bring up two options, where one is "copy image to photos".

Now it would be great if there could be a patch which eliminated having to slide the keyboard, its a slight annoyance at times, and the slider mechanism aint exactly the best.

- Maybe double tapping the image, brings it full into focus, then tapping the image once more to bring the option up?

- Or Double tapping the image to bring into focus, and having an option in the menu bar to copy the image to photos?

- What would be great is if you could keep one finger on the gesture area and one finger to tap the image (the pressing of the gesture area could replicate holding down orange, but as i understand palm hasnt released multitouch API apart from pinch, but does that apply to the gesture area too?)

Would really appreciate this, thanks in advance
    yeah, i miss the simple option PalmOS Blazer had. You simply tanp and hold an image and you would get an option to save it to Card or Internal album. I have never seen this tap n hold feature on the Pre...
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Church Punk View Post
    yeah, i miss the simple option PalmOS Blazer had. You simply tanp and hold an image and you would get an option to save it to Card or Internal album. I have never seen this tap n hold feature on the Pre...
    Agreed. It seems wierd you cant just tap the image in question and download. Seems much more efficient which is what the pre is about afterall.

Hope someone makes patch for this, please