1.    #1  
    I like that the touchstone shows the time when charging on touchstone, but since it is a charging operation it would be nice if it would also show the pattery percent or at least the battery icon.

Is such a patch possible?
    +1

I agree. It would be nice to show a battery icon like the iphone. Also, I'd love a little weather info like the droid dock screen. This would be amazing!

Please?
    +2
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

You know, I would actually just like to have all this info available on the lock screen all the time. It would rock. Then I guess the Touchstone could show the same stuff, but dimmer and on a black background.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nulall View Post
    +1

I agree. It would be nice to show a battery icon like the iphone. Also, I'd love a little weather info like the droid dock screen. This would be amazing!

Please?
    The app Weatherman adds weather info to your wallpaper, and the current conditions are visible from the lock screen.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    or it should show a simple indication of an email or SMS or missed call??
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGP View Post
    The app Weatherman adds weather info to your wallpaper, and the current conditions are visible from the lock screen.
    yeah, but not from the touchstone lock screen. also, it's a lot more info than is needed on the basic dock type of screen and is a bit too bright. look at how the droid does it - it's a great implementation.

also, weatherman seemed to kill my battery.
    yeah there is a huge space between the time and the unlock button thing so they are wanting you to put something in between, its made for it.