1.    #1  
    Currently when in the calendar you can click the drop down menu and select to show the address on map. This brings up google maps. I would like a separate option to send the address to sprint nav.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    +1 on this one. I would LOVE this patch!
    +100
  4.    #4  
    Someone?? Anyone?
    This is my absolute number one wish for the Pre.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    While this would be useful, you guys do realize since 1.2 came out you can select a contact address from within Sprint Nav, right?

Just making sure...
    Quote Originally Posted by wtgreen View Post
    While this would be useful, you guys do realize since 1.2 came out you can select a contact address from within Sprint Nav, right?

Just making sure...
    Yes, but if you have a calendar event and click "map to location", it opens up Google Maps - Sprint Nav would be much more useful. I infrequently go to a location based upon a contact, but frequently need to figure out where I'm going based upon a calendar event to an unfamiliar place.

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    I could have sworn this was one of the major features they were playing up before the phone's launch. Yet it's nowhere to be found. +1 to this, although I'm sure it's much more involved than a patch.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by wtgreen View Post

Just making sure...
    Here's my situation... My sec schudules an appointment for me. This is a new customer sales call. I open my calendar and see the appointment set for noon, I click show on map and get an idea of where I'm going, but its not a neighbor hood I know well so....... Now what would be cool is to hit send to sprint nav and BOOOOOOM. I'm on my way with turn by turn directions.

if I have been somewhere once I can generly find my way back. So needing directions to a stored contact isn't much use to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    I could have sworn this was one of the major features they were playing up before the phone's launch. Yet it's nowhere to be found. +1 to this, although I'm sure it's much more involved than a patch.
    According to this thread, it may be available on 1.3.1 - yay!

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...t-1-3-1-a.html

11.    #11  
    Sweeeeet!
    Does anyone know a patch that turns the sprint nav to landscape?