1.    #1  
    I'll post screenshots later on but I went on preware this afternoon and found out I had a patch update...so I removed it and tried to install is...weird thing was that it gave me an error for install...so I decided to remove my theme then run EPR...when I got back I started installed all patches and not I got an error installing email in landscape...so I ran epr again and this time ran Repair Utility and it found no errors...very weird I can install all patches I had before but not landscape email...I'll post screenshots of the ipkg log later on because I'm not home
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

2.    #2  
    I found out the problem. It was the patch for discard button in email. There was an update today and broke email in landscape.
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I thought it might have just been me. Glad to see it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    I found out the problem. It was the patch for discard button in email. There was an update today and broke email in landscape.
    Which patch is it exactly? Because if at all possible, I would rather ditch the discard patch and keep my email in landscape.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    I thought it might have just been me. Glad to see it's not.
    yeah i already emailed mamouton and he told me that the discard patch has the landscape code in it already but weird thing was that i was sending an email with that patch and u know how u have the annimation of ur email going "up up and away" well when u send it doesnt do anything it just stays there u have to manually exit the email but funny thing is that your email does get sent...so i reverted back to the way it was...installed all email patches except the discard button patch and its working perfectly
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

yeah i already emailed mamouton and he told me that the discard patch has the landscape code in it already but weird thing was that i was sending an email with that patch and u know how u have the annimation of ur email going "up up and away" well when u send it doesnt do anything it just stays there u have to manually exit the email but funny thing is that your email does get sent...so i reverted back to the way it was...installed all email patches except the discard button patch and its working perfectly
    what's weird max is I don't HAVE any discard patches installed. I'm pretty sure at least, since I just had to doctor my pre AGAIN in the last day.

Edit: I take that back, I had the Priority one. Lemme take that out and see if I can get it to work.
    Last edited by laelipoo; 11/05/2009 at 06:43 PM. Reason: I'm a moron sometimes.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    what's weird max is I don't HAVE any discard patches installed. I'm pretty sure at least, since I just had to doctor my pre AGAIN in the last day.
    the patch thats not working (i think) correctly is the:

add priority discard buttons
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

the patch thats not working (i think) correctly is the:

add priority discard buttons
    I realized I had it and took it out, but now I cannot get Jason's awesome Move Folder patch to work, the one that puts it at the left. Gah.