Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 309
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    hello =)
    can anyone make a patch that makes the messaging app to look like the iphone?

    would be nice if someone makes a patch with and without avatars =)
    i love the bubblestyle so hope someone makes it =)

    would be realy great if the bubbles resizes like that to =)




    UPDATE
    this is a working theme with patch so hope you enjoy it =) THX to elryon!

    patch with avatars

    patch without avatars
    Last edited by alioooop; 11/16/2009 at 04:01 PM.
  2. #2  
    I agree I would use this
  3.    #3  
    and timestamps should be on every message =)
  4. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #4  
    are you looking for the balloons to actually resize like that or just the alignment? The balloons themselves are just pics that can be easily changed per theme... The rest is just formatting. Not sure about the dynamically resizing of the pics, but it should be possible....
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    are you looking for the balloons to actually resize like that or just the alignment? The balloons themselves are just pics that can be easily changed per theme... The rest is just formatting. Not sure about the dynamically resizing of the pics, but it should be possible....
    yes i think so to but then someone with the right skills have to see this and want to do it =)
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by alioooop View Post
    and timestamps should be on every message =)
    WebOS Quick Install offers a tweak/patch that allows time stamps on every message. Just FYI.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyfool View Post
    WebOS Quick Install offers a tweak/patch that allows time stamps on every message. Just FYI.
    okey thx =)

    just a iphone style messaging app atch left then
  8. #8  
    use the mac osx theme. It makes the sms window look pretty similar to the iphone
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by alioooop View Post
    hello =)
    can anyone make a patch that makes the messaging app to look like the iphone?

    would be nice if someone makes a patch with and without avatars =)
    i love the bubblestyle so hope someone makes it =)

    the messaging app from iphone is really cool ... maybe the developers could do something like this with the pre messaging app or something more cool than that!!!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesmoke View Post
    use the mac osx theme. It makes the sms window look pretty similar to the iphone

    can you post a pic to see how look the messages app with this theme? thanks in advance!
  11. #11  
    um you could buy an Iphone
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    are you looking for the balloons to actually resize like that or just the alignment? The balloons themselves are just pics that can be easily changed per theme... The rest is just formatting. Not sure about the dynamically resizing of the pics, but it should be possible....

    hey elryon im using ur patch for left avatar and is working great , maybe you could create a patch for the messages app to look like the iphone with the balloons or something more cool than that.
    thanks!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesmoke View Post
    use the mac osx theme. It makes the sms window look pretty similar to the iphone
    yes i know but the avatars isnt that well placed with that theme. if there was a patch to remove the avatars that would work so a patch for that would make this easier
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    hey elryon im using ur patch for left avatar and is working great , maybe you could create a patch for the messages app to look like the iphone with the balloons or something more cool than that.
    thanks!
    All you need is a theme that uses the iPhone's Messaging bubbles. They already resize to the correct space to fit the message. I believe the messaging balloon used in theming is only ~300x32 (not large enough for a multi-line message) & so it drags out the bubble to fit all the text.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    All you need is a theme that uses the iPhone's Messaging bubbles. They already resize to the correct space to fit the message. I believe the messaging balloon used in theming is only ~300x32 (not large enough for a multi-line message) & so it drags out the bubble to fit all the text.
    cool, but where is the theme... some one created it allready ?
    thanks man!
  16. #16  
    Yeah , I would Like That Too ,Also What About Iphone Dialpad??
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
  17. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    hey elryon im using ur patch for left avatar and is working great , maybe you could create a patch for the messages app to look like the iphone with the balloons or something more cool than that.
    thanks!
    I'm considering it, it's mostly just replacing the balloon images. I've never used the iphone so I'm not sure on specific formats for where to place the avatars and it looks like it resizes the ballons even more than the pre does. This shouldn't be hard, just need to find the time to sit and do it. Same for the balloons. Let me know where exactly the avatar's should go.
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    I'm considering it, it's mostly just replacing the balloon images. I've never used the iphone so I'm not sure on specific formats for where to place the avatars and it looks like it resizes the ballons even more than the pre does. This shouldn't be hard, just need to find the time to sit and do it. Same for the balloons. Let me know where exactly the avatar's should go.
    thanks man .. i think is gonna look cool with the avatars left and right like the last patch!
  19. #19  
    iPhone Messaging @ PreThemer

    There's a screenshot there, he says it looks better on the device than in that screenshot.

    ~Enjoy.


    EDIT:
    The problem with making a patch for this, is that themes wouldn't work correctly for those with this patch. If any of themes had edited the Messaging App, & this patch was there, it wouldn't be able to theme Messaging, & then wouldn't install at all. I think you're much better off just using a theme, rather than creating a patch.
  20. #20  
    I'm hoping we can still use our themes while having this patch?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions