Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Is there a way to have another theme installed on top of this one, the patch wouldn't work for some reason.
    ok i sent myself some test text to show what I was talking about it cutting off at the bottom. their should be 5 lines in the text recieved but it only shows 3 of them
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by something13 View Post
    the only other issue i have besides the time stamps is if you notice on my pic from my last post. on the shorter texts it seems that the balloon is cut off. Its not that big a deal but other than those things, this is awesome. your work is apreciated
    ok my time stamps are all over the place. they are either right on top of my messages or to the right of them
    another thing is if the last text is more than one line. it cuts off at the bottom. it doesnt seem to adjust to go all the way down. Make sense?
    I think I know what's doing most of these, except the cutting off at the bottom.... will keep looking though. I had this issue with the emulator also.
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    I may have found a reason for the timestamps messing up. I am really guessing but when i sent myself a bunch of test text messages the timestamps were correct. I am thinking that the reason the other ones werent was because those text messages were already on my phone and the patch only works correct for text made after the patch is installed. Just a guess
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    you can try just the patch and it should at least adjust the balloons you currently use... you need to get a version of your theme that doesn't do anything to the messenger and then edit it to include the balloons you want and the patch (or the one I will be making). If you have the zip file, you can use jason's theme builder....
    i have no idea how to do that stuff
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    that's ok... once the patches are working properly you can either request it from the maker of the theme or I can try and do it once I get the ipk or zip for your theme...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

i just used photoshop to change the color of the balloons to match my them and sent them to my pre through WBOSQI
    that's ok... once the patches are working properly you can either request it from the maker of the theme or I can try and do it once I get the ipk or zip for your theme...
    yeah my theme is the miami heat theme from prethemer
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

i just used photoshop to change the color of the balloons to match my them and sent them to my pre through WBOSQI
    im not a photoshop kind of guy....lol
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

im not a photoshop kind of guy....lol
    can you post a snapshot of your texts? if you can I will change the color to match your theme. If you want?
    can you post a snapshot of your texts? if you can I will change the color to match your theme. If you want?
    that would be cool...thanks!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    that would be cool...thanks!
    I can tell that your theme does indeed edit the css file... that is why you haven't been able to install any avatar patches....
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

I can tell that your theme does indeed edit the css file... that is why you haven't been able to install any avatar patches....
    lol pretty much
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

ok give these a shot. just go to webos QI and click tools and choose send file and send both of these files to /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/images/chatview/

now these are no way perfect so if you don't like them i apologize. I gave it a shot
    ok give these a shot. just go to webos QI and click tools and choose send file and send both of these files to /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/images/chatview/

now these are no way perfect so if you don't like them i apologize. I gave it a shot
    its ok....thanks anyways!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

alright i sent them and rebooting *fingers crossed*

Update: ok even though i did supposedly send both...only the left one showed up...so im sending the right one now and c if that works
    Last edited by maxima2k53; 11/13/2009 at 01:05 PM.
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

for some reason it only sent one of the files not both even though i selected both
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

did u send them separately? you can only send one at a time
    did u send them separately? you can only send one at a time
    ill try it again and this time seperately
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Make sure the files are titled
    chat-balloon-left.png and chat-balloon-right.png
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast