Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 309
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    some good news? still waiting !
    hopefully.......soon......we.......get....good news!
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  2.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    hopefully.......soon......we.......get....good news!
    i hope so to
  3. #104  
    same here lol
  4. #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    nada?
    Serenate chico!
  5. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by glorifiedg View Post
    Serenate chico!
    jejej...eso es lo que voy a hacer , esperar hasta que alguien nos haga el favor del theme o patch, puedo pasar dias o meses !
  6. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    jejej...eso es lo que voy a hacer , esperar hasta que alguien nos haga el favor del theme o patch, puedo pasar dias o meses !
    Prefiero el patch que el theme porque me gusta el theme que tengo ahora.
    (I prefer the patch then the theme cause i like the theme that i have now.)
  7. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by robbskittles View Post
    Prefiero el patch que el theme porque me gusta el theme que tengo ahora.
    (I prefer the patch then the theme cause i like the theme that i have now.)
    exactamente eso es lo que yo quiero tambien!!!
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  8. #110  
    bueno 2 a 1 . yo prefiero el theme, por q es el unico q voy a usar !... y por q es mas facil q hagan un theme ...si no me equivoco el patch es mas complicado!
  9. #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    bueno 2 a 1 . yo prefiero el theme, por q es el unico q voy a usar !... y por q es mas facil q hagan un theme ...si no me equivoco el patch es mas complicado!
    entendido si es cierto mejor hacer un theme...pero tampoco no quiero quitar el que tengo
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  10. #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    entendido si es cierto mejor hacer un theme...pero tampoco no quiero quitar el que tengo
    entonces deberian primero hacer un theme y ese theme hacerlo patch! so para q trabaje para ambos lados ... pero lo malo q nadie tiene tiempo !
  11. #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    entonces deberian primero hacer un theme y ese theme hacerlo patch! so para q trabaje para ambos lados ... pero lo malo q nadie tiene tiempo !
    pues es mejor esperar que joder no crees?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  12. #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    pues es mejor esperar que joder no crees?
    we have to!
  13. #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    we have to!
    to a certain point where we dont annoy the devs u know
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  14. #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    to a certain point where we dont annoy the devs u know
    simon..., wish i could take a classes on web OS!
  15. #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    bueno 2 a 1 . yo prefiero el theme, por q es el unico q voy a usar !... y por q es mas facil q hagan un theme ...si no me equivoco el patch es mas complicado!
    Yo quiero uno theme tambien. LOL
  16. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by glorifiedg View Post
    Yo quiero uno theme tambien. LOL
  17. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #119  
    just wanted to give a heads up that I've almost got the patch working... might have the no avatar version in the morning... still not getting proper alignment with the avatars though...
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  18. #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    just wanted to give a heads up that I've almost got the patch working... might have the no avatar version in the morning... still not getting proper alignment with the avatars though...
    gr8 news!!!!!!!!!!.....so this is gonna be a patch and can still be installed over our current theme?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions