Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 309
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #61  
    any progress? plz screenshot then
  2. #62  
    I have no Pre yet, but I like the view of the Iphone-Bubbles, too.
    So I made it with Photoshop and got it working in the emulator.

    With little changes in the messages.css stylesheet it resizes correctly








    - replace the images
    (I just made this six, you choose which one you want for incoming and outgoing - don't forget to rename the images if you change)
    - replace the edited /stylesheet/messaging.css
    (My is attached in the theme but I just changed the Bordersize from 10 to 15 in line 580 up to 598)




    but this needs improvement!!!

    I just made the start of this... maybe you can change in the messaging.css that the avatar is outside the bubble and it looks like the avatar is speaking

    here is what I mean, but it's just photoshopped, to give you the idea :P






    I have not much time, but I think we are on the right way :P

    Have fun
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by virox View Post
    I have no Pre yet, but I like the view of the Iphone-Bubbles, too.
    So I made it with Photoshop and got it working in the emulator.

    With little changes in the messages.css stylesheet it resizes correctly








    - replace the images
    (I just made this six, you choose which one you want for incoming and outgoing - don't forget to rename the images if you change)
    - replace the edited /stylesheet/messaging.css
    (My is attached in the theme but I just changed the Bordersize from 10 to 15 in line 580 up to 598)




    but this needs improvement!!!

    I just made the start of this... maybe you can change in the messaging.css that the avatar is outside the bubble and it looks like the avatar is speaking

    here is what I mean, but it's just photoshopped, to give you the idea :P






    I have not much time, but I think we are on the right way :P

    Have fun
    thats hot
  4. #64  
    looking nice man thanks!!!... I really like that one with the avatar outside of the balloon! Cool!


    Quote Originally Posted by virox View Post
    I have no Pre yet, but I like the view of the Iphone-Bubbles, too.
    So I made it with Photoshop and got it working in the emulator.

    With little changes in the messages.css stylesheet it resizes correctly

    [IMG]

    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]


    - replace the images
    (I just made this six, you choose which one you want for incoming and outgoing - don't forget to rename the images if you change)
    - replace the edited /stylesheet/messaging.css
    (My is attached in the theme but I just changed the Bordersize from 10 to 15 in line 580 up to 598)




    but this needs improvement!!!

    I just made the start of this... maybe you can change in the messaging.css that the avatar is outside the bubble and it looks like the avatar is speaking

    here is what I mean, but it's just photoshopped, to give you the idea :P
    [IMG]





    I have not much time, but I think we are on the right way :P

    Have fun
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by virox View Post
    I have no Pre yet, but I like the view of the Iphone-Bubbles, too.
    So I made it with Photoshop and got it working in the emulator.

    With little changes in the messages.css stylesheet it resizes correctly








    - replace the images
    (I just made this six, you choose which one you want for incoming and outgoing - don't forget to rename the images if you change)
    - replace the edited /stylesheet/messaging.css
    (My is attached in the theme but I just changed the Bordersize from 10 to 15 in line 580 up to 598)




    but this needs improvement!!!

    I just made the start of this... maybe you can change in the messaging.css that the avatar is outside the bubble and it looks like the avatar is speaking

    here is what I mean, but it's just photoshopped, to give you the idea :P






    I have not much time, but I think we are on the right way :P

    Have fun
    this looks awesome....but is this gonna be made as a patch or wut?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  6. #66  
    the balloons looking like that are just images and changes in the xml so it's a theme and no patch

    and I think to have the avatar next to the bubble is to do within the xml, too.
    that means it will be possible as a theme

    I'll look into the xml maybe later...
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by virox View Post
    the balloons looking like that are just images and changes in the xml so it's a theme and no patch

    and I think to have the avatar next to the bubble is to do within the xml, too.
    that means it will be possible as a theme

    I'll look into the xml maybe later...
    wut im asking is this...am i able to install this while i have theme installed...i dont wanna take my current theme away
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  8. #68  
    i don't know, but i think it won't work...
    Maybe you have to take the theme you want to have and replace this images within the theme..

    I don't know about patches
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by virox View Post
    i don't know, but i think it won't work...
    Maybe you have to take the theme you want to have and replace this images within the theme..

    I don't know about patches
    hmm I wouldn't know how to do that but w.e its ok thanks anyways
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  10.    #70  
    anything new? =)
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by alioooop View Post
    anything new? =)
    yeap my shoes i bought them yesterday!!! lol j/k im waiting for the theme too
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    yeap my shoes i bought them yesterday!!! lol j/k im waiting for the theme too
    funny
  13. #73  
    let me make this a little bit better it's photoshoped
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zhzyg; 11/09/2009 at 11:24 PM.
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by zhzyg View Post
    let me make this a little bit better
    AH LOOKS GOOD! any progress on when were gonna have this done and able to download for everyone?
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by zhzyg View Post
    let me make this a little bit better it's photoshoped
    lets do this but the timestamp should be the same color as the text and in the same alignment
  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by alioooop View Post
    lets do this but the timestamp should be the same color as the text and in the same alignment
    and our bubble is suppose to be blue to looks different than the other!
  17. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by zhzyg View Post
    let me make this a little bit better it's photoshoped
    that looks awesome
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    and our bubble is suppose to be blue to looks different than the other!
    isnt it our bubbles that is green and your contact that is a other colour? =)
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by alioooop View Post
    isnt it our bubbles that is green and your contact that is a other colour? =)
    opsss ma bad u right!!! lol....or this can be oppositive !
  20. #80  
    that looks like what would really be a cool patch
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions