Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    iPhone Messaging @ PreThemer

There's a screenshot there, he says it looks better on the device than in that screenshot.

~Enjoy.

EDIT:
    The problem with making a patch for this, is that themes wouldn't work correctly for those with this patch. If any of themes had edited the Messaging App, & this patch was there, it wouldn't be able to theme Messaging, & then wouldn't install at all. I think you're much better off just using a theme, rather than creating a patch.

thanks man ... the screenshots looks nice!
  2.    #22  
    yes but then i need a patch to remove avatars and resize the bubble so it isnt bigger than it need!
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I believe there is support in themes to have the patch included... but it would be up to whomever makes the theme, personally I hate themes that mess with anything other than pics... let me do my formats by patches thank you... I may like everything about your theme, but not want the messaging app the way you have it...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    I believe there is support in themes to have the patch included... but it would be up to whomever makes the theme, personally I hate themes that mess with anything other than pics... let me do my formats by patches thank you... I may like everything about your theme, but not want the messaging app the way you have it...
    I understand that so therefor it would be nice if someone makes a patch for all the alignment and behaviour and then i can provide the graphics myself
    i download the theme allready but is not that perfect the right avatar need some alignament, but yes looks pretty cool!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    i download the theme allready but is not that perfect the right avatar need some alignament, but yes looks pretty cool!
    ooh looks good can you try without the avatar? =) and add that little thing in the bottom corner thats on the iphone bubble
    then the text have to take the whole width
    Quote Originally Posted by alioooop View Post
    ooh looks good can you try without the avatar? =) and add that little thing in the bottom corner thats on the iphone bubble
    then the text have to take the whole width
    I didn't create it... I download it from pre themer and just install it !

thanx to veritas06!
    A love all the patches that I've seen at PreCentral, but this patch request is just D. U. M. B. Yes! DUMB!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    A love all the patches that I've seen at PreCentral, but this patch request is just D. U. M. B. Yes! DUMB!!
    of u think about it...its not really a patch its part of a theme...but i dont know if its possible having it as a patch and installing it if u have a theme already
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

10.    #30  
    you dont have to write if you havent got anything that helps!
    dumb is the person who don't have a good comment about it!
  12.    #32  
    dumb is the person who don't have a good comment about it!
    thx for backing me up here! have you made anything more?
    thx for backing me up here! have you made anything more?
    to be honest with you, why u just install the iphone message app theme? ... looks like the iphone or you want exactly like the iphone?... if you need exactly im pretty sure you going to need a patch to remove the avatars !
  14.    #34  
    to be honest with you, why u just install the iphone message app theme? ... looks like the iphone or you want exactly like the iphone?... if you need exactly im pretty sure you going to need a patch to remove the avatars !
    yes i have realized that and therefor im oen for sugestions and hoping for someone to answer my prayers and make this whatever it needs =)
    yes i have realized that and therefor im oen for sugestions and hoping for someone to answer my prayers and make this whatever it needs =)
    i hope elryon can create a patch for it .. Im pretty happy with the theme !
  16.    #36  
    yes that would be gr8
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I'll see what I can come up with tonight if it doesn't take long...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Here ya go... this patch removes the avatar and is simple enough that it should not conflict with most if any themes....

It does nothing with any alignments or any-other formating...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Here ya go... this patch removes the avatar and is simple enough that it should not conflict with most if any themes....

if we remove the avatar with this patch and install the iphone messages app theme is going to work right?

so we need to install this and then u or someone will make the iphone messaging app theme that can be used with any other theme?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast