Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Anyone else having this problem? The chat balloons are being overlapped with the avatars, so it blocks some of the text. I tried removing the patch to re-install it, but it gives me an error code every time I try.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redskyy View Post
    Anyone else having this problem? The chat balloons are being overlapped with the avatars, so it blocks some of the text. I tried removing the patch to re-install it, but it gives me an error code every time I try.
    works fine for me... did you manually edit any of the files? are you on pixie or pre? This was originally designed for the pre.... and are you using the most updated version?
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    Kind of responding to an old thread, but wanted to quickly ask a question about changing the spacing between the balloons. I see a response (can't seem to M-Quote right now) where someone got the spacing to be a lot closer, but did not provide the updated message.css file.

Any possible way to change the spacing in the patch, and then be able to update it via preware? Or is changing the message.css file the only way to do this? Also...I realize the spacing may depend on what type of balloon style you are using.
    please answer this question
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    i don't get why anyone likes this on the iphone. i think it's the ugliest part of the entire ui.
    Zippich likes this.
    somehow the chat bubble isn't full on my pixi is there another patch I should download
    i downloaded this app buttttt the text messages boxes dont look like balloons....am i missing something? lol
    hello,i saw your patches,it's very good,my veer didn't suit it ,i think could you make it possible for webos2.1.0,thanks.
    thread necromancy, might be best starting a new patch request thread than digging up this old grave.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516