Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 309
Like Tree1Likes
  1. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #221  
    have you tried emergency patch recovery? or you could pull it from the doctor... which version os?
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  2. #222  
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    have you tried emergency patch recovery? or you could pull it from the doctor... which version os?
    well i did Webos repair and now I have 2 extra chat balloons every time i type. I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED HERE !!
  3. #223  
    I'm doing EPR and before I have to do the last resort of WebOS Doctor
  4. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #224  
    if you did webos repair with compatibility mode on, it would have preserved edits....
    I haven't tested on a real phone yet.. only emulator... will try in a second when I can get the phone away from my g/f....
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  5. #225  
    ok EPR fixed it. I am applying patches now will let you know with pics
  6. #226  
    ok here she is. everything seems to be fixed and working like a champ!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7. #227  
    the only thing was I had to swap my balloon pics there were flip flopped. I dont know if that was my fault or your patch did it.
  8. #228  
    I have a question. As you can see on my pic above. The blue balloon or "their chat balloon" is separated quite a bit on the bottom from my chat balloon. now its not bad at the top which you can see but I went through all of my texts and it is like this on all of them. Is there any way to make it tighter? Or is this the exchange for fixing the timestamp issue
  9. #229  
    here is a perfect example of what I am talking about. the bottom of the silver balloon and top of blue ballon are tight. but the bottom of of the blue and top of the silver balloon are far apart
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #230  
    Quote Originally Posted by something13 View Post
    here is a perfect example of what I am talking about. the bottom of the silver balloon and top of blue ballon are tight. but the bottom of of the blue and top of the silver balloon are far apart
    This is the exchange for fixing the issue where the bottom balloon was covered by the input text window...
    If you use a timestamp patch with it and the avatar version, it's not that noticable...
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  11. #231  
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    This is the exchange for fixing the issue where the bottom balloon was covered by the input text window...
    If you use a timestamp patch with it and the avatar version, it's not that noticable...
    are you using an invisible chat balloon or something? it seems that if it wasnt there everything would line up perfectly including the input area. Have you tried looking at it without the invisible chat, but with keeping your timestamp fixes?
  12. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by something13 View Post
    are you using an invisible chat balloon or something? it seems that if it wasnt there everything would line up perfectly including the input area. Have you tried looking at it without the invisible chat, but with keeping your timestamp fixes?
    yes and yes, I was up till about 4am with 2 others trying to figure out how to do it and this was what we could come up with... then I spend most of today getting it to work with the avatars.

    its actually just an empty div... unless the phone formats things differently.. it looked like less a distance on the emulator...

    There's one for the my-chat also, but I just set it to display:none so it just collapses.. changing it to visibility:hidden would make it the same space under as their-chat if that matters to you a lot..
    Last edited by elryon; 11/15/2009 at 07:44 PM.
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  13. #233  
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    yes and yes, I was up till about 4am with 2 others trying to figure out how to do it and this was what we could come up with... then I spend most of today getting it to work with the avatars.

    its actually just an empty div... unless the phone formats things differently.. it looked like less a distance on the emulator...

    There's one for the my-chat also, but I just set it to display:none so it just collapses.. changing it to visibility:hidden would make it the same space under as their-chat if that matters to you a lot..
    no I will leave my chat the way it is. It just looks empty if I have serveral one worded texted after another due to the spacing. Do you know if this is any better if I use the avatars
  14. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #234  
    Currently it doesn't handle images well, but that could be an easy fix... just really tired right now...
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  15. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    #235  
    Quote Originally Posted by something13 View Post
    no I will leave my chat the way it is. It just looks empty if I have serveral one worded texted after another due to the spacing. Do you know if this is any better if I use the avatars
    the spacing is still there... but its on both, it might seem like less though...
    if you add a timestamp patch it seems to look pretty clean then...
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  16. #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    the spacing is still there... but its on both, it might seem like less though...
    if you add a timestamp patch it seems to look pretty clean then...
    ok having both avatars make it seem a WHOLE LOT more natural. It flows better.
  17. #237  
    This patch is getting very very good.

    It is possible to make another one (or add to this one) that puts the avatars bigger?
  18. #238  
    algo mas a la orden? Maybe papas fritas y soda! Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by glorifiedg View Post
    This patch is getting very very good.

    It is possible to make another one (or add to this one) that puts the avatars bigger?
  19. #239  
    i got it to work....i uninstalled my theme couple days ago but when its updated ill install it with this patch...right now im sporting it with the no avatar and its perfect
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  20. #240  
    theme and patch are great but a few things to note.

    i had to remove the avatar left patch (before i applied just the patch ) because it wouldn't work with it installed and i kept getting errors.

    installing the theme also gave me an error (probably because i had the patch installed already) but the theme worked.

    the main messaging window looks like this however....the bubble doesn't expand all the way to the left. did i do something wrong?:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions