Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by alioooop View Post
    okey that sucks but the patch for timestamps in every messagebubble in the beggining of the message, does it also remove the original timestamps? then that would be "fixed".

one more thing, can you fix that bubbles that is very small is kind of cut at the left side, you can se that in your screenshot!

BTW great work
    The timestamp patch that adds timestamps to each message does not remove the original timestamp plus your message bubbles would always be at least the size of the timestamp so if you reply with something like "ok" it would still be a larger bubble due to the timestamp.

I am aware of the cut off on the bubble to the right side. I have been trying to figure that out. I think it has to due with the shrinking of the bubble because the original bubble it uses takes up the width of most of the screen so I am assuming that is why that is happening. I am trying to find a workaround to adjust that
  2.    #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by something13 View Post
    The timestamp patch that adds timestamps to each message does not remove the original timestamp plus your message bubbles would always be at least the size of the timestamp so if you reply with something like "ok" it would still be a larger bubble due to the timestamp.

I am aware of the cut off on the bubble to the right side. I have been trying to figure that out. I think it has to due with the shrinking of the bubble because the original bubble it uses takes up the width of most of the screen so I am assuming that is why that is happening. I am trying to find a workaround to adjust that
    okey hope you make it =)
    this is what it looks like without that float tag. but the time stamp is fixed, along with the texts lining up at the bottom with the input bart
    It would be nice that on the blue carbon theme theres background on the message app like that one!
    well guys and/or gals, I cant seem to be able to figure it out. maybe elryon (the patch creator) has some ideas on this. I know the problem just not the solution
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I have the patches and themes almost done... just need to clean up the code and make the patches compatible with some other patches... here are some screen shots just to temp you... (no photoshoping required)

EDIT: and they will be compatible with the timestamp patch also... actually looks even better with it...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    I have the patches and themes almost done... just need to clean up the code and make the patches compatible with some other patches... here are some screen shots just to temp you... (no photoshoping required)

EDIT: and they will be compatible with the timestamp patch also... actually looks even better with it...
    Dude, you are awesome. I am just too much of a newbie to figure it out. My mind can rest at ease now

I cant wait to see your patch to see what you did. I hate not being able to fix a problem!

will it be installable over a theme we have already?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    will it be installable over a theme we have already?
    The patch should be if your theme doesn't already edit those files... but I'm trying to make them so that it doesn't matter...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

The patch should be if your theme doesn't already edit those files... but I'm trying to make them so that it doesn't matter...
    oh awesome hope its possible
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    oh awesome hope its possible
    it would still then use whatever balloons your theme set though....
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

it would still then use whatever balloons your theme set though....
    he should be able to use the balloons I made to match his theme
    we'll if the patch makes it possible then I can't wait...and it works with any theme?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

How soon do you think this will be done? Also if you get the patch done first could you go ahead and post it since I dont need the theme
  14.    #214  

this is so nice now its only one bug left the small balloons hope someone can fix it
    so this patch will work with any theme and even if you don't have the balloons...or you need the balloons?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

so this patch will work with any theme and even if you don't have the balloons...or you need the balloons?
    I believe his them he is making includes the balloons but if you have a preset theme with balloons to match your theme like you do, then you will have to make your own. like the ones I made for you
    I believe his them he is making includes the balloons but if you have a preset theme with balloons to match your theme like you do, then you will have to make your own. like the ones I made for you
    yeah the thing is now the one who made my theme...said that the 1.3.1 update messed up the messaging and lock screen I asked him if he could make the messaging like the iphone so lets see if he comes through...so the balloons you made me are going to be changed in his next update
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Thats very nice! Thanks!

Can you make baloons rounder?
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Try these out... if you already have a theme, try the patch by itself... it should work fine with the timestamps patches also (and landscape hopefully)...
    If you have different balloons feel free to just use the patch...
    Post some screenshots, I will look to submiting the patches to preware when I get some of you to test it.

EDIT: and I did try them on the 1.3.1 emulator and they work there also.

EDIT: updated for 1.4.1.1
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by elryon; 04/04/2010 at 11:13 PM.
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

can anyone put there messaging.css original file. whenever I tried to apply this new patch. something went wrong and even though it says I have no patches my .css file is still altered