Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    well i just took away the timestamp and here is how it looks
    actually the height was the timestamp patch... the width might still be changed after that, but your right, it might not look very good.

Edit: if you don't mind or like the way it looks without the time-stamp patch....
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    actually the height was the timestamp patch... the width might still be changed after that, but your right, it might not look very good.

Edit: if you don't mind or like the way it looks without the time-stamp patch....
    i like the timestamp patch but wut ru trying to tell me?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    i like the timestamp patch but wut ru trying to tell me?
    if you like the way it looks with the timestamp patch then nothing. For you it would be a choice of patches.. I don't think anything would work with both patches..
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

if you like the way it looks with the timestamp patch then nothing. For you it would be a choice of patches.. I don't think anything would work with both patches..
    so the bubble size wont change no matter wut i can do?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Ill download that theme and see what I can find out
    I think I know what's doing most of these, except the cutting off at the bottom.... will keep looking though. I had this issue with the emulator also.
    have you had a chance to see what is causing my texts to be cut off after a few lines?
    I can take the messaging part of your theme patch out which will allow your bubbles to resize accordingly but it will mess with the font colors you have in your texts.

still looking into it
    ok, my thought about why the timestamps werent working is false. they are still all over the place. i found another issue. whenever i swipe to delete and there is a long text above the one i am swiping. that long text covers up the delete and/or cancel button
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by something13 View Post
    ok, my thought about why the timestamps werent working is false. they are still all over the place. i found another issue. whenever i swipe to delete and there is a long text above the one i am swiping. that long text covers up the delete and/or cancel button
    yeah... its something in the float tag I was using.. trying something different and its not working as well...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

yeah... its something in the float tag I was using.. trying something different and its not working as well...
    ok, I'm looking at it as well, but I am still new to this so I am not too fluent. Once the time stamp and hiding text issue is fix I will be thrilled with this
    under the float tag. isnt there something like float: top-left;

Edit: wait that would eliminate the reason for float. Never mind Im an *****
    Last edited by something13; 11/13/2009 at 05:45 PM. Reason: t
    i think I got it. if you change their chat view foat to none and leave my chat view float to right I believe if fixes my problem with the long texts being cut off. rebooting now
    ok the issue is with the float tag for .my-chat if you set the float to none it will not cut off the text and it seems to fix the time stamp but the problem with that is, which you probably know is that it moves it over to the left of the screen. its not .their-chat float tag. any thoughts?
    ok. after messing around with this for a while. It is certainly the float tag that is causing it not to line up with the text input bar and more than likely the time stamp. every time I took it off it seem to line everything up properly. Not sure how to get around this. Is there another option to put the .their-chat to the right?
    the .my-chat float option didnt seem to be needed. when I took it off nothing seem to change.
    any luck with this?
  16.    #196  
    have anyone fixed the timestamp alignment? =)
    Quote Originally Posted by alioooop View Post
    have anyone fixed the timestamp alignment? =)
    I cant figure it out. I know what is causing it. I just cant fix it. the reason it is off is because we are forcing the chat bubble to the right using the float tag in the patch. whenever I take away that float tag everything lines up perfectly but all of the conversation bubbles are on the left of the screen instead of your conversation on the left and their conversation on the right. if someone knew another command to move their conversation bubble to the right other than the float tag then it would work
    this is what it looks like without that float tag. but the time stamp is fixed, along with the texts lining up at the bottom with the input bart
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19.    #199  
    this is what it looks like without that float tag. but the time stamp is fixed, along with the texts lining up at the bottom with the input bart
    okey that sucks but the patch for timestamps in every messagebubble in the beggining of the message, does it also remove the original timestamps? then that would be "fixed".

one more thing, can you fix that bubbles that is very small is kind of cut at the left side, you can se that in your screenshot!

BTW great work
    nice
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast