Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I always use at least 5 cards at at time and when I have to go from card 1 to card 5 I have to swipe right to left 4 times. I was wondering if it was possible for a patch to implement a loop so that you could just swipe once Left to Right to get from card 1 to card 5 and swiping in ethier direction would just continue to loop at the end or begining.
    this would indeed be nice if someone like jason r. saw this he just might be able to do this but i dont know for sure.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    someone suggested this for the launcher pages, not sure what happened with that

would be a great patch for both launcher and cards
    Another idea I had that might solve this would be to allow the following functionality:

swipe screen in card view: advance to next/previous card (current functionality)

swipe screen in card view while holding gesture area (like edit command shortcuts): scroll cards on screen. One swipe could advance you all the way from the first card to the last card.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    to loop the cards would be a pretty good idea.. it would make the advanced gesture much more intuitive.
    This would be very useful too
    NY Giants fan?

Check out my Facebook Group! - Big Blue (NY Giants) which just passed 11,000 members
    and newly formed Fan Page
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    +1
    worked on it, couldnt figure it out :/
    cheers anyway, anyone else up for having a go?
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frankdavis View Post
    I always use at least 5 cards at at time and when I have to go from card 1 to card 5 I have to swipe right to left 4 times. I was wondering if it was possible for a patch to implement a loop so that you could just swipe once Left to Right to get from card 1 to card 5 and swiping in ethier direction would just continue to loop at the end or begining.
    I thought about looping, but then i thought i'd get lost. Look at the suggestion i put together at this thread, would you like that better?

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...card-view.html
    I find it simpler just to tap into "tiny card view" & scroll from one end to the other. (I actually have gotten into the habit of leaving it in that view all the time.)
    would like to see this also.. and not only the cards, but also the launcher pages
    why not swiping with one finger to swipe one card and with two fingers for faster scrolling?
    since Pre has multitouch this would be the nicest way i think
    Good idea. Two fingers swiping for faster scrolling.
  15.    #16  
    [QUOTE=cashen;2022151]I thought about looping, but then i thought i'd get lost. Look at the suggestion i put together at this thread, would you like that better?

[url]

Yes I do like that Idea!
    yeahhh...endless swiping.....)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walhalla2k View Post
    would like to see this also.. and not only the cards, but also the launcher pages
    +2
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
    still think this would be awesome, anyone having a go at it?
    it should be in preware today sometime its called wrap launcher pages , or something like that.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast