1.    #1  
    Ideally, webOS would have a lot more sound effects than it does, and hopefully some day it will, but we can start small. So, what I'd like to see is the following...

When an icon appears down in the notification area, and you tap it, a "mini card" appears, two lines tall, indicating who the SMS/chat/email is from, and showing you the first line of this message. We've all seen these, and know what I'm talking about. I'm just making sure everyone knows what I'm saying next.

To clear that, we can swipe that "mini card" off the screen to the left or right, and it vanishes.

So now, my request is simple: When that happens, I just want to hear the same swoosh sound as if you swiped a full-size card off the top of the screen.

Can that be done?
    Quote Originally Posted by je255j View Post
    Ideally, webOS would have a lot more sound effects than it does, and hopefully some day it will, but we can start small. So, what I'd like to see is the following...

When an icon appears down in the notification area, and you tap it, a "mini card" appears, two lines tall, indicating who the SMS/chat/email is from, and showing you the first line of this message. We've all seen these, and know what I'm talking about. I'm just making sure everyone knows what I'm saying next.

To clear that, we can swipe that "mini card" off the screen to the left or right, and it vanishes.

So now, my request is simple: When that happens, I just want to hear the same swoosh sound as if you swiped a full-size card off the top of the screen.

Can that be done?
    this would be nice...I like!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!