1. Zob
    This patch moves the "Emergency Call" button horizontally to the middle of the lock screen, where it is less likely to accidentally be hit by fingers wrapping around the edges of the phone. The previously unused button to the left of the zero is now the "Cancel" button.

11/05/09 Update: This patch has been added to the Preware feed. Also, note that it is compatible with [PATCH] Move PIN pad to top so I'm attaching a second snapshot which shows both patches working together.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Zob; 11/05/2009 at 11:32 AM.
    Cool...will this be available via preware install?
  3. Zob
    Yes, I submitted it to Preware immediately after I made the above announcement.
  4. Zob
    Bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob View Post
    Yes, I submitted it to Preware immediately after I made the above announcement.
    It's available via Preware...thanks!
    Having an issue with the Pin page after applying this patch. Following my 1.3.1 update, on the pin enter page there is now a button to the right of the Emergency Call button that says Done. This button has to be selected after entering the pin to unlock the phone. When the patch is applied, this button is now slid off the right of the screen so that only half of the button is visible. Is this button associated with this patch or some other glitch or some new annoying 1.3.1 feature? Thnx.
    Quote Originally Posted by fa18flyr View Post
    Having an issue with the Pin page after applying this patch. Following my 1.3.1 update, on the pin enter page there is now a button to the right of the Emergency Call button that says Done. This button has to be selected after entering the pin to unlock the phone. When the patch is applied, this button is now slid off the right of the screen so that only half of the button is visible. Is this button associated with this patch or some other glitch or some new annoying 1.3.1 feature? Thnx.
    I'm also having this problem. So I tried to remove ALL tweaks. All the tweaks disappeared except for THIS one... and now I'm stuck with "Done" all the way to the side. Is there anyway to fix this?!
    Hi, has anyone found a fix for this yet?
    Actually, I just ran the WebOS Repair Utility and it fixed it!