Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I think it would be really nice to have a Data toggle on the top menu, just like Jason made for the GPS. I constantly turn on and off data a lot throughout the day, and a toggle in the top menu would be much more convinient than going through the launcher and finding the data toggle app icon. Also, since there is already an app that toggles this, I thought it probably wouldn't be very difficult to port this to the menu
    Here ya go

And don't worry, I've made sure it's stackable (in the sense you can have this patch, the gps one, and the brightness one, without issue)

EDIT: file removed
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 11/02/2009 at 09:40 PM.
    jason if you dont slow down your gonna burn up !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Where are these GPS and Brightness patches you speak of?
    Quote Originally Posted by fallen View Post
    Where are these GPS and Brightness patches you speak of?
    Brightness patch: here
    GPS patch: here
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 11/02/2009 at 05:59 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Here ya go

And don't worry, I've made sure it's stackable (in the sense you can have this patch, the gps one, and the brightness one, without issue)
    Thank you so much! I don't know what these forums would do without you!
    dang that was quick, thanks.

EDIT: the brightness link just brings me back to this thread(and when I 'right click' to 'save link as' it's a download to the Data patch), the GPS link worked, though.

EDIT 2: Never mind, I searched the forums again, and found it this time.
    Last edited by fallen; 11/02/2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: a update
    For those wondering, an example of the patch stacking I was talking about:

(with the ability for the brightness one to expand, of course)
    thank you jason...this is incredible!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

hey jason if i have the "phone patch"...this wont work?

Update: i already removed the phone radio toggle and going to install the data toggle...much more convenient
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

hey jason this patch just keeps giving me an error message hunks failed 1234
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  12.    #12  
    The patch isn't working for me. I have the toggle, and when I tap it, the text changes from on to off, but it doesn't do anything, and once I get off the menu and go back on it, it just switches back to what it was before I tapped the toggle. I also tried turning off data via phone preferences and seeing if the toggle would turn it on, but that didn't work either.

I have the brightness and GPS toggles in the menu too, would that make a difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by thomascoe View Post
    The patch isn't working for me. I have the toggle, and when I tap it, the text changes from on to off, but it doesn't do anything, and once I get off the menu and go back on it, it just switches back to what it was before I tapped the toggle. I also tried turning off data via phone preferences and seeing if the toggle would turn it on, but that didn't work either.

I have the brightness and GPS toggles in the menu too, would that make a difference?
    i can confirm this
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

well all i need is this one patch and i can throw that other app away and have a little more room for something else !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i can confirm this
    Same for me, I to have GPS and Dual Brightness patches installed also.
    dosent work for me also. it says data off then it goes back on
    bumpy bump
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey jason this patch just keeps giving me an error message hunks failed 1234
    screenshot the whole error message plz

I based the toggle off the data toggle app mentioned earlier. I'll look into it.
    here ya go jason
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    here ya go jason
    do u have the phone radio toggle patch?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast