Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    Perhaps try to remove other Top Menu patches also. From reading other forums there is possibly more than one that causes uninstall problem. So possibly uninstall all menu patches and then reinstall??
    Removing all other "Top Bar" patches WILL allow you to remove the Data Toggle patch. I tried it this morning and it works.
    I tried to install the patch on a German WebOS 1.3.1 device. It had no effect. When I tried to remove it, I get an error. It even survived EPR. After the installation of WebOS 1.3.5.2 it was still there. Do you have any tips on how to remove it?
    i just updated my gsm pre to 1.4 and this patch doesn't work anymore.

it installs but there's no option in the menu after that.
    The patch on the feed does work. May a conflict with other device menu patches
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    It's not installing for me. IPKG Log shows ErrorGenericMethodException: Failure during post-install script execution
    I uninstalled the device menu remix. and it works fine now.
    i found out language was the issue.

i switched it from italian to english and it's ok now.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    This app causes video upload to FB to fail. Video upload worked prior to me installing this patch, after, well it didn't work. It also would not let me use the internet or any app that requires a data connection. Only a restart on the phone would allow my data to work again. I tried uploading a video again and same problem. After removing the patch and a restart everything works like it is supposed to. just FYI
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    This app causes video upload to FB to fail. Video upload worked prior to me installing this patch, after, well it didn't work. It also would not let me use the internet or any app that requires a data connection. Only a restart on the phone would allow my data to work again. I tried uploading a video again and same problem. After removing the patch and a restart everything works like it is supposed to. just FYI
    I assume mean "this patch".

Just fyi, this app controls data connection. Data connection off = no data being uploaded.

If you mean to say the toggle was set on but the video would not upload, well I'm using the exact same service calls used in Palm phone preferences screen where the same data toggle can be found.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Hey Jason I can not get the data patch to uninstall what or how can I uninstall the darn thing... thanks a bunch.. Nevermind I got it by uninstalling everything from the top level patches
    Last edited by kevinreid1; 03/10/2010 at 04:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by stangacci View Post
    i found out language was the issue.

i switched it from italian to english and it's ok now.
    I've got the same problem.
    After installation and Luna start there is no modification in top bar.
    I'm in French configuration and I don't want to change.
    Could you make the patch working with other Languages (French, German, Italian, ...) ?
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgrin View Post
    Could you make the patch working with other Languages (French, German, Italian, ...) ?
    Thanks.
    +1
    Hi Jason,

can I help in any way to make the patch work in german, too? I'd assume it's a localisation strings issue? If so, I'll happily supply you with the necessary strings now and with updated strings after WebOS updates.

Olav

BTW:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    file removed
    Where is that file now?
    @nursoda

I made the patch "german" compatible. It will add "Datennutzung" as a new entry in the device menu.
    Thanks to Jason for the original version
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgrin View Post
    Thanks.
    +1. It wouldn't even be necessary to have the data (or gps) toggle patches completely translated after all, just having them show up in English no matter which language the device actually is using would be perfectly fine.
    Here's the patch for webOS 2.0.1

Here's the patch for webOS 2.0.1
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey,

I think this is a great patch. Thanks! Works great with my Pre 3 (UK), webOS v2.2, Build 3171.

Cheerio,

cgsolano
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ce View Post
    @nursoda

I made the patch "german" compatible. It will add "Datennutzung" as a new entry in the device menu.
    Thanks to Jason for the original version
    how can I make this in Spanish?
    And French version please
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast