Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cas_esq View Post
    I guess it was true for GrantHeppes; it isn't true for me.
    I don't have any issues with it
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Alrighty, thanks, i was wondering cause I havent noticed it yet either
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Can someone add this to Preware? Palm Novacom causes a conflict with my HTPC's IR blasters.....
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Can someone add this to Preware? Palm Novacom causes a conflict with my HTPC's IR blasters.....
    It was submitted to Preware a while ago. Try buggin them, there's nothing more for me to do on my end
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    It was submitted to Preware a while ago. Try buggin them, there's nothing more for me to do on my end
    It's there now.
    I am gonna retry downloading it and see what happens. Crossing my fingers for no major battery draining this time.
    Works great! Thanks. Now I can control all radios from the top bar.

My only sugestion would be to add a confirmation button to the data and GPS buttons, as in the bluetooth, wifi and phone options, so that one doesnt inadvertently toggle the services while scrolling the menu.

Again, thanks for your efforts.
  8. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jfrex View Post

My only sugestion would be to add a confirmation button to the data and GPS buttons, as in the bluetooth, wifi and phone options, so that one doesnt inadvertently toggle the services while scrolling the menu.
    Agreed - that would be very nice!

Thanks for all your help Jason.
    can not turn on data connection, I have uninstalled it but the ev cannot trun on after I turned the phone off and on, I have to restart the phone to make it back on.
    new update today, version 1.3.1-10, but I cannot uninstall previous version that I installed yesterday to install it. Anyone else with this problem?

removed all patches through emergency patch and reinstalled these, but now I can't install the developer icon...
    Last edited by pjjohn73; 11/15/2009 at 10:53 AM.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Yes, the old version will not uninstall
    Same here, won't uninstall.
    this happened to me this morning....just run EPR and install ur patches again...it worked for me after
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I believe this issue is with the brightness patch. Uninstalling the brightness patch should allow the others to uninstall fine
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I believe this issue is with the brightness patch. Uninstalling the brightness patch should allow the others to uninstall fine
    Thanks I will try this if I have any more issues.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    I uninstalled the brightness patch and it still does not allow me to remove the Data patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by karishbhr View Post
    I uninstalled the brightness patch and it still does not allow me to remove the Data patch.
    Perhaps try to remove other Top Menu patches also. From reading other forums there is possibly more than one that causes uninstall problem. So possibly uninstall all menu patches and then reinstall??
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    The ability to turn off 3G from the top menu is a bright idea.
    Surprised it hasn't been created long before.
    Thanks Jason for the work. Really appreciate.
    I too am having this problem (can't uninstall) and I'm just commenting about it so I can subscribe to this thread in the hopes a better solution comes along then uninstalling and reinstalling my 20 patches.

[fingers crossed]
    So any word on a fix for this problem. I really don't feel like going through the hassle of using EPR and reinstalling all 54 patches. I also don't want to go down the WebDr route.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast