1.    #1  
    Can someone make a patch that will alow you to swipe delete emails from the notification bar. Instead of having the options "delete" and "cancel" once you swipe how about "delete" and "hide" since if you want to cancel you can just tap somewhere else. Sometimes I just want to hide my new email notification and other times I would just like to be able to delete any junk mail that make come through so i do have to go through the hasle of opening up my email
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    -----------------
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, TT, T3, T5, TX, Pre from Day 1.
  3.    #3  
    I guess I should have noted that I had already been there. What they have is a trashcan icon that doesn't seem to work too well. I was wanting the swipe/delete feature because since there is already a swipe/hide feature I figure it wouldn't be too hard to figure out. But I'm a ***** when it comes to this stuff so idk :-D
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    suggest that in the thread over there. Might be good. In what way does the trash can not work for you?
    -----------------
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, TT, T3, T5, TX, Pre from Day 1.
  5.    #5  
    I did suggest over there. i just prefer the swipe effect. And the patch over there is quite buggy. It has yet to work correctly for me
    Quote Originally Posted by something13 View Post
    I did suggest over there. i just prefer the swipe effect. And the patch over there is quite buggy. It has yet to work correctly for me
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!