1.    #1  
    With the New Card Per Convo patch, does anyone else have this problem with notifications, where when you get a messaging alert on your notification bar (e.g. someone just replied to your chat), if you click on the alert, it doesn't goto the existing chat window, but it opens up a new window?
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCapo View Post
    With the New Card Per Convo patch, does anyone else have this problem with notifications, where when you get a messaging alert on your notification bar (e.g. someone just replied to your chat), if you click on the alert, it doesn't goto the existing chat window, but it opens up a new window?
    you're right that's why I don't use the new card tweak...because its not perfect and it hasn't yet been updated for those kind of specific reasons
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

3. o14
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Ya, I have that problem too. That's why I uninstalled the patch, great concept, but needs some refinements for sure.
    I tried uninstalling mine but it never actually uninstalls it. Everytime I go back into the WebOS Quick Install screen and see the tweaks that I have checked it re-checks itself everytime I restart the program. Anyone have any insight on how to actually get rid of it besides un-checking it from the tweaks list? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by DusTenThousand View Post
    I tried uninstalling mine but it never actually uninstalls it. Everytime I go back into the WebOS Quick Install screen and see the tweaks that I have checked it re-checks itself everytime I restart the program. Anyone have any insight on how to actually get rid of it besides un-checking it from the tweaks list? Thanks!
    which webOS quick install do u have?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I am using 2.82. Is there a newer version that will fix this?