Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    so does this work ?? the patch in device menu? i like brightness unlinked app but the patch in the drop down menu is so kool and easy its just nice.
    Not at the moment. Not sure if Jason gave up on this for now or what, but it is not working yet. Brightness Unlinked is working though. You set your screen and keyboard brightness, then swipe the card away and the dashboard icon goes away too. The screen brightness patch in the device menu works with BU as well, so you can adjust your screen without opening BU again. The only time you need to open BU again is if you really need to adjust the keyboard brightness. I usually just leave it at 50 though. Not too bright that it is annoying, but bright enough to use at night in the dark.
    Personally, I would prefer this be a patch to the default Screen app. This way I could just set it once and forget about it.
    Mobile photoblog http://post.jauderho.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by jauderho View Post
    Personally, I would prefer this be a patch to the default Screen app. This way I could just set it once and forget about it.
    Brightness Unlinked is pretty much set it and forget it. You open the app, set the screen and keyboard separately, then close it. If you have the screen brightness in device menu patch then you can adjust the screen that way whenever you want. The only drawback is the keyboard setting. If you want to update it, you need to open the app back up. However, I just leave the keyboard at 50 and only adjust the screen. Bright enough for night but not too bright) and doesn't really matter during the day.
    yep, i can confirm that it works nicely! there is no conflict between the ptch and the app (at least not or me)...

THANX :-)
    So, I see in Preware there is an update as per today for the application brightness unlinked, but it says don't update if you use the Touchstone toggle, what does that mean?
    Jason - did this fix ever come to fruition? I have the reduced brightness patch on my Pre, but it seems to not offer any keyboard light. This option will definitely help with typing at night.

thanks!
    I would like this functionality as well.

Especially my earlier idea about selecting only two keyboard settings with one hotkey to toggle between those two settings.

PLEASE... Palm or Jason... PLEASE!!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567