Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 127
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    not 100% sure, but it's definitely best to


    I'd recommend that, yea
    ill let u know how it goes...i already removed the single and installing the dual
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  2. #22  
    alright...i put the brightness for the display to 1....and keyboard all the way up...it worked till i closed the slider and the brightness for the display went up....i also put the brightness for the keyboard all the way down and for the display up and closed the slider...then the brightness for the display went like 50% and so did the keyboard when i opened the slider again

    Update: so its working correctly till u close the slider both brightness go to like 50% i think to be exact
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  3. #23  
    Yes you definetly have to uninstall the first one, I got several errors before I uninstalled it. Jason you Rock this is awesome. Thanks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    alright...i put the brightness for the display to 1....and keyboard all the way up...it worked till i closed the slider and the brightness for the display went up....i also put the brightness for the keyboard all the way down and for the display up and closed the slider...then the brightness for the display went like 50% and so did the keyboard when i opened the slider again
    I am not seeing that problem. Mines is holding the setting fine. Have you restarted your Pre? When I close my slider it stays where I set it.

    Edit: I notice when I close the slider the keyboard dims no matter what setting you have set. If you just move the slider a little bit it catches up. Great Job!!
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I am not seeing that problem. Mines is holding the setting fine. Have you restarted your Pre? When I close my slider it stays where I set it.
    of course....qi does the luna restart everytime

    Update: i removed the patch and installed it again and same thing
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  6. #26  
    Ok, well other than keyboard dimming and not coming back up to my setting it is working fine for me. I just realized the qi restarted the luna each time. Never paid attention.
  7. #27  
    @Jason

    I can confirm that the keyboard is staying lit while shut.

    =\
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    @Jason

    I can confirm that the keyboard is staying lit while shut.

    =\
    how do u confirm this....like u split both halves to c or wut(sarcastic)lol?
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  9. #29  
    I have cut all lights off in my room and turned slider brightness to the lowest setting and once I get the slider open about 1 inch the lights on the keyboard come on. Thanks Jason for the patch.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    how do u confirm this....like u split both halves to c or wut(sarcastic)lol?
    I have a thin foam pad stuck right under my gesture area. It creates a tiny little gap between the halves, but COMPLETELY eliminates the oreo.
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    I have a thin foam pad stuck right under my gesture area. It creates a tiny little gap between the halves, but COMPLETELY eliminates the oreo.
    oh ok cool didn't know that...nice
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  12. #32  
    Here's 2nd attempt. This one takes into account the slider.

    EDIT: file removed
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 11/01/2009 at 10:41 PM.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Here's 2nd attempt. This one takes into account the slider.
    brightness's still change when i close slider
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  14. #34  
    doi....I built the function but forgot to use it, lol, just a sec
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    doi....I built the function but forgot to use it, lol, just a sec
    lol haha...its ok dude take ur time
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  16. #36  
    k, try this version
    Attached Files Attached Files
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    k, try this version
    ok this is wut happened...i installed it....put display all the way down...then keyboard all the way up....closed the slider...it did sort of a hickup the display went up and down fast...i opened the slider and the display went up again...then i go to the setting and i only c the display bar...not the keyboard bar
    Juan

    2010-2011 Champions!

  18. #38  
    Jason,

    Keyboard is still illuminated when the Pre is closed. Thanks for the hard work.
  19. #39  
    I just want to say the original patch worked fine for me my keyboard light went off when the slider was closed. It just didn't maintain whatever percentage it had once it was closed. My vote to leave it with the original one. Since we have only heard from three people that have used it and each one of us have different results and probably different setups, probably need someone else to chime in.
  20. #40  
    Agreed!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions