Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Jason's done it again.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...29#post2020737

When plugging the phone into a computer, "Just Charge" will be selected by default. To switch into media or usb mode, just tap the notification and select that option.
    Last edited by gage006; 11/07/2009 at 04:14 PM.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Anyone?
    I would also love this. I hate that is pops up everytime. I use the USB drive maybe 5% to 10% of the time MAYBE
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    Bump
    i have no idea if it could be possible but i doubt any dev will do this bc it really doesnt matter...u plug it in and u can just leave it alone how it or or back gesture...really no point to this kind of patch buy hey if jason or hu ever else is a developer sees this thread then maybe ur in luck
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Would also like to see this
    +1
    I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
    Not the thread jack but I'd rather have a patch that will assign hot keys to the 3 options so that when / if touch screen fails, you still have the hot keys to get to ur USB side of your Pre and retrieve any pertinent information before having to Dr it or return it to Sprint.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i have no idea if it could be possible but i doubt any dev will do this bc it really doesnt matter...u plug it in and u can just leave it alone how it or or back gesture...really no point to this kind of patch buy hey if jason or hu ever else is a developer sees this thread then maybe ur in luck
    There's a bunch of patches that are made just for convenience (like all the stuff added to the top bar). You can just toggle the GPS/Data/Brightness by the going into the menu, but patches exist for those.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    I swear the key is somewhere in "/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/storagealert-assistant.jsjsjs&$quot$; $but$ $I$ $tried$ $for$ $about$ $an$ $hour$ $today$ $and$ $I$ $just$ $can$'$t$ $find$ $it$. $I$ $can$ $get$ $it$ $to$ $say$ $nothing$ $but$ $I$ $can$'$t$ $get$ $the$ $dialog$ $to$ $disappear$ $by$ $default$
    Are you just wanting it to go straight automatically to just charge, without the prompt?
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Exactly. Gesturing back or tapping just charge simply minimizes it to the notification bar. It doesn't really do much of anything. I'd prefer it just stay minimized unless I tap on it on purpose.
    Here ya go. Can't test this on the emulator, but theoretically should work fine. It'll charge by default with it automatically going straight to notification area.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Here ya go. Can't test this on the emulator, but theoretically should work fine. It'll charge by default with it automatically going straight to notification area.

Ask and you shall receive, for the Gods do listen to those that have faith
    Quote Originally Posted by merrix View Post
    Ask and you shall receive, for the Gods do listen to those that have faith
    is it working for you?

Just wanna make sure it works. This is probably my last patch til 1.3.1 as I'm upgrading the emulator

Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    My god, I love you Jason. Works perfectly.
    Achilles had an amazing idea up there. Maybe like orange+sym+U to access usb mode if the touchscreen goes out...
    Worked great, started charging as soon as i plugged it in, no questions or prompts...Thanks
    Thanks to Jason licensing this patch with the MIT Open Source license, I was able to add it to Preware. It's now in the 1.2.1 and 1.3.1 feeds in the new "notifications" category.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    sweet thanks Rod!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast