Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    can someone add the GPS toggle to top bar just like the brightness toggle Jason just made
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I could've sworn I saw one a while ago
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I could've sworn I saw one a while ago
    where?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    This would be very handy!
    Not sure how this would be done. It appears the gps/agps commands are largely in java. As well, most apps would turn it off by default, I believe.
  6.    #6  
    As well, most apps would turn it off by default, I believe.
    dont know about that...bc normally i use quick tasks...which of course takes the space in the notification bar and i always leave gps off till i use sprint nav or w.e....sprint nav does turn it on when it powers up well it asks me to then when i exit...gps stays on till u turn it off manually which i normally do thru quick tasks...but now that the brightness toggle in the menu that u made makes it nice to have a gps toggle there too
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

you are correct and just helped me figure out what commands are use. Patch on the way
  8.    #8  
    you are correct and just helped me figure out what commands are use. Patch on the way
    thanks bro you're the man!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Awesome. Thanks Jason!
    Here ya go. Adds a simple GPS toggle to the device menu
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Thanks again! Will this be submitted to be in Preware?
    Holy crap, that was fast.
  13.    #13  
    thanks man I'll be sure to install this by the time I get home...like always you're the man!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Can I have that magic wand? Talk about fast!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKC View Post
    Thanks again! Will this be submitted to be in Preware?
    Yep all of my patches have been submitted. Just up to WebOS-Internals to review and accept the patches at this point.
    Yep all of my patches have been submitted. Just up to WebOS-Internals to review and accept the patches at this point.
    Hi Jason, Thanks for these much needed patches for brightness and gps. Do you think you could make one to add volume settings for ringer, mute, vibrate up there? That I am missing very much from my Mogul with winmo.

Thanks!!!
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by WildSioux View Post
    Hi Jason, Thanks for these much needed patches for brightness and gps. Do you think you could make one to add volume settings for ringer, mute, vibrate up there? That I am missing very much from my Mogul with winmo.

Thanks!!!
    that would be awesome!!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

^^^ Yes, and after just installing the brightness patch. I know it can be done the same for volume settings up there.

And I haven't seen a thread for the brightness patch yet. But Jason, would it be possible to add a way to easily move in 5 to 10 increments? Like 5, 10,15, 20, etc... I normally keep mine at 10 or 15. But after installing this it was at 13. It took me forever to get 10...sliding it back and forth. I keep it low to save battery.

Further, add a tap zone on the left at 0 and a tap zone on the right at 100. Just a simple tap to make it go to 0 or 100 without sliding.

Edit: you could tap on a + on the right to make it go up in 5% increments. And tap/hold to increase to 100%. Same for the left, a - tap to decrease in 5% increments. Or tap/hold to set to 0.

thanks again.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Hey Jason, is there a list someware of all of your patches?
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    question.. I tried to apply the gps in device menu patch and it just hung up in the installing/ downloading screen.. So after a while I closed the app (preware) and now it show as installed even though it isn't, I can't remove it because the script fails and can't reinstall it, no option.. What can I do to force it to reinstall?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast