Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Not too big a deal, but with the "Display Full IM status" patch, I still get the issue that I posted to the wiki seen here. Sometimes groups are displayed off center like this, even in the 1.2.1 version and the 1.3.1 version, so I feel like there might be some slight incompatibility.

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    I saw you made a comment in another post about the LANDSCAPE EMAIL patch not working. I also am having the same problem. Has this been discussed talked about in here yet?
    I am also having a problem with LANDSCAPE EMAIL. Preware says it is installing the 1.3.1 patch, but it doesn't work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling just in case. no luck.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    No patches are working on 1.3.1 through Preware for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by fbcregan View Post
    No patches are working on 1.3.1 through Preware for me.
    Update feeds in the app menu.
    Totally not kewl that i cant use that roam-only pref. patch...One sprint bar and it chooses that over full roaming bars...Haha i should have waited on installing that damn update til after i go out of town next week >:-(
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Landscape Email does work with 1.3.1 It's working for me.
    -----------------
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, TT, T3, T5, TX, Pre from Day 1.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdaniel76 View Post
    I saw you made a comment in another post about the LANDSCAPE EMAIL patch not working. I also am having the same problem. Has this been discussed talked about in here yet?
    I was unable to install it, but I didn't pay attention to the source of the error. It was after midnight, I had dozens of patches to install, and it's not a critical patch for me. I will try again later, but it appears someone else (and presumably others) installed it without problems.
    The battery icon as % is not working.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheiiballz View Post
    Totally not kewl that i cant use that roam-only pref. patch...One sprint bar and it chooses that over full roaming bars...Haha i should have waited on installing that damn update til after i go out of town next week >:-(
    Roaming in device menu works for 1.3.1. You can use that until your preferred patch is available.
    "Is there anyway we can download the original patch files not the ipk files and install it through WOSQI? I like the Phone notification repeat, but I need to change the time from 2 minutes repeat to 20 seconds on the Notepad++."

Never mind about the post. I found the files. It is my bad.
    SMS tone per contact is not in the feeds yet on preware.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Bypass PIN screen not working after update to 1.3.1
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Update feeds in the app menu.
    I've done that and still none of them are working.

ETA: Well, the phone restarted itself mysteriously while I was watching a YT video and the patches are working again.
    Last edited by malpha; 11/14/2009 at 01:15 PM.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    The Email Notification Repeat Patch doesn't want to install for me in WebOS 1.3.1, although it's showing on the list of working patches (and in Preware). I've posted the problem and error message to the appropriate thread for the patch maintainer's attention.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N2HPZ View Post
    I am also having a problem with LANDSCAPE EMAIL. Preware says it is installing the 1.3.1 patch, but it doesn't work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling just in case. no luck.
    ok, it works after a restart.
    Anybody else having a problem getting drPodder to work after the update?
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Can't wait to see the virtual keyboard compatible!
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloSoldier63 View Post
    Anybody else having a problem getting drPodder to work after the update?
    It's working fine for me. Have you tried remove/reinstall? If so, I suggest posting the problem here. It is a very large thread, but the developer, drnull, has always been very responsive to user questions/issues.
    i installed the roam only patch through preware and for some reason it is not working it worked in 1.2.1 does anyone have a suggestion thanks Ollie
  20. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    The battery icon as % is not working.
    For whatever it's worth, Battery Icon and Percent patch is working if you want to use that one instead.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast