1.    #1  
    Improving the speed of the phone
    Word wrap (or as you text the screen follows the text if part of the box or area you are typing in is off the screen) a android lock screen (basically using patterns to unlock the phone when the screen is locked) voice command period....virtual voicemail or a switch between the google voicemail and sprint's a equalizer for the media player.a custmizable home screen (maybe like if you minimize the cards to the smallest allowed you can press the orange key and the app and it will set as a widget to your homepage there for you can really get to it fast without using the launcher. If possible for the holidays a price scaner with the camera to match prices of items at major stores. A better auto word correction dictionary. A app or mod that can choose how you want to use your battery power and phone speed (like high speed, low speed, conserve batt, power save, normal or factory set, things like that) I really would love to see these things like before February cause I'm sure the pre 2 isn't coming out anytime soon or maybe in like a yr sometime this time next yr or so. So let try to work to make this phone and operating system the best it can be for now so it can really compete with the others and not be scared to maybe borrow some of there ideas like the pattern screen unlock and others...they bite web os ideas so lets do the same!
    I'm ready to win one for the gipper coach!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  3.    #3  
    lol
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    video cam anyone???

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    flash???

NOT "HP webOS"!!!