1.    #1  
    Another YouTube patch for you guys to enjoy. I'm gonna try one last patch this weekend, then maybe combine all 4 into a multi-mod for convenience sake.

One thing I was annoyed with, while playing with YouTube in the emulator, was that the video descriptions are plain text. I frequently found myself wanting to click the URLs in the description, but couldn't. So I made a patch for it. It turns all URLs into tappable hyperlinks.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    zup bro tks for all hard work that you been for the preople. I love so much the video download patch I was waiting for it long ago but hey do you think that you can come up with a patch for videos to play all instead of playing one by one.
    THE GAME OF LIFE
    Can you help me I downloaded the "VIDEO DOWNLOAD PATCH" from Preware to download the youtube videos to my phone, but I can't find the videos??? I connected my USB cord and checked it no videos??? Where can I locate the videos I already download??? Simply can't find the location of the videos????? HELP!!!
  4.    #4  
    Two things: first, wrong thread to ask in. Second, they download to /media/internal/download (aka the downloads folder in usb mode)