1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I just thought it would nice to be able to access the menu when browsing in landscape view. It would be so much easier to search the bookmarks or to start a new tab. Thanks!
    try pressing volume keys
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mkhiggins5 View Post
    try pressing volume keys
    thanks, just tried that. it looked good at first but then the bookmarks page was forced back to portrait view.
  4.    #4  
    to the top
    I want this patch too.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I would also be interested in having the bookmarks appear in landscape.
    Can this be done??? It's annoying having to turn the phone for bookmarks.
    This patch would make surfing the web so much easier. I come from the iphone, I love my pre but having to turn the phone to go to my bookmarks or to start a new browser itīs annoying. At first I couldn't believe that you just couldn't do it.
    I'm surprised more people aren't annoyed with this. I understand patches take time to make but I'm just wondering if it's even possible to make a patch for this.

thanks
    Have you installed the keytoss landscape oreintation manager http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...n-control.html I have this patch installed and my bookmark page goes to landscape.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    you can see bookmarks on landscape mode,just start the browser and turn the phone, what you can not do is pull out bookmarks while on landscape mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Have you installed the keytoss landscape oreintation manager http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...n-control.html I have this patch installed and my bookmark page goes to landscape.
    So you have to press the gesture area 3 times to get to bookmarks in landscape which mine are still portrait then you have to hit the gesture area 3 times to put it back in landscape. I might be doing something wrong but that seems more hassle then just turning the phone to portrait back to landscape. What I would like is to be able to is to long press the screen and bookmarks show up in landscape.

thanks for your reply.
    i use the multi mod in preware looks great to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Radvette View Post
    i use the multi mod in preware looks great to me
    I tried that but I still can't access my bookmarks in landscape.
    I hope in 1.4 they allow the volume buttons to pull the bookmarks in landscape mode.
    Former Centro, Treo 700P, Treo 600, Tungsten T, M505 and PalmIII user...currently a Pre owner.
    im making a patch as of right now to have Bookmarks history and preferences views enable free orientation

EDIT: Done.

download in attachment below
    Attached Files Attached Files

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Thanks again, fritos!!!

This one was on my list of things to look at, so I'm very glad you were able to get it done.

I'm attaching an update for 1.4 with an addition of the bookmarking dialogue.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    im making a patch as of right now to have Bookmarks history and preferences views enable free orientation

EDIT: Done.

download in attachment below
    Will this be available via Preware?