Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah true...ill see what i can do
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Would LOVE to install this 1-row patch because I let my young daughters play with the Pre's camera and they take dozens of photos at a time. I wanna delete (most of) them en masse, so this 1-row patch will come in handy.

Since I won't be near a computer with WebOS QI, is there a way I can install this patch via Terminal app on my Pre? (Tried to search for an answer to this, so forgive me if I'm missing something obvious.)
    tried the patch and it works great! like the that with it you can move rows up & down, don't really know what i would use that for but it cool to have that option. Like they mention it would be cool move pics around one by one and then delete the rows, or even cooler like someone i'm sure mention already, have a button press and highlight the ones that want to erase, but either one would be cool.

happy with one row delete patch though, thank you!
    anybody else doing anything different on this? just wondering. I like the patch that fritos1406 provided... thanks again
    this patch is not working for me. i can reorganize and delete lines of photos, but when i close then come back into my photo roll they are all back the way they were.

great idea, but ive loaded it twice and idk why its not working.

i've got a couple suggestions too though. it would be faster if i didnt have to confirm the delete. and instead, it would be awesome if there was an "undo" or "undo delete" option in the menu for photos
    is my problem not happening to anyone else? I'd really like this patch if it worked
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    is my problem not happening to anyone else? I'd really like this patch if it worked
    hmmm none like that seems to be happening to me..
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    this patch is not working for me. i can reorganize and delete lines of photos, but when i close then come back into my photo roll they are all back the way they were.

great idea, but ive loaded it twice and idk why its not working.
    No I have the same problem as you do...it deletes the row of 3 however after a reboot of the phone the photos are back again...
    Quote Originally Posted by icklepriest View Post
    No I have the same problem as you do...it deletes the row of 3 however after a reboot of the phone the photos are back again...
    oh yeahh sorry i just noticed that it doesnt have a handle delete..i gotaa add that
    Any progress on this? Definitely handy if it deleted
    +1

This would be quite handy.
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    oh yeahh sorry i just noticed that it doesnt have a handle delete..i gotaa add that
    added?

thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12