Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    I can't believe all of the times I've seen this patch and just looked right past it in Preware. Well I finally came across this thread today which got me interested enough to install the patch. So far I'm loving it, working on adding a few commands of my own now. I wouldn't mind getting rid of a few as well, is that possible?
    To remove (or rather hide) certain items, you can use the .hide functionality.. i would suggest you first type ".help" to get the specifics of what the keywords are for that function, (e.g. Beer advocate is .beer or .ba) and then try to do a ".hide beer" and if that doesn't work, try ".hide ba".
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    ok so I've had this patch installed for a little while and only ever really used it for imdb search. I got curious today as to what else I could use it for and tried to type ".help" to see the list of items and all that comes up is the screen that says "Universal Search Command Line Help" and a blank screen underneath.

Any ideas why the list might not be coming up?
    The Command Line patch just up and stopped working yesterday after I updated two little linux thingys according to Preware's recommendation. What are they so I can try removing and reinstalling them?
    Is there a way to search for and open PDF's on the phone using this patch?
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb
    hi all. got the patch uscl installed fine thru webosqi, restarted the phone, but when i start to type using the universal search, nothing shows up but the standard serch(google, google map etc...)
    can anyone help?
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    hi all. got the patch uscl installed fine thru webosqi, restarted the phone, but when i start to type using the universal search, nothing shows up but the standard serch(google, google map etc...)
    can anyone help?
    if you type in ".help" (without the quotes), it should give you a list of what is available to you. If you want the multiple options to always appears, type in ".show"

whenever you type in anything with the "." in the beginning, a 5th row should appear under the google/gmaps/wikipedia/twitter options showing you that USCL is working
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    if you type in ".help" (without the quotes), it should give you a list of what is available to you. If you want the multiple options to always appears, type in ".show"

whenever you type in anything with the "." in the beginning, a 5th row should appear under the google/gmaps/wikipedia/twitter options showing you that USCL is working
    i know it should, but it doesnt...
    After the update: Keytoss failed again, I'm coming over!
    Okay it's not exactly like a smooth transition..
    Did an EPR to get rid of KeyToss (strange thingy doesn't uninstall), applied the other patches again (thanks, "saved packages list" for your ability to kick out specific entries) and after a Luna-restart installed command line.
    Now, Luna restart - aaaaand my keyboard doesn't work in launcher. It does in Mail and Preware and so on, but not in launcher. Bummer
    Just tried the whole process again. I should have mentioned that I'm at 1.4.5 maybe.
    Anyway, it still doesn't work. Interestingly, when typing in card view, launcher slides up, but doesn't show characters.
    Can't figure

Help, anybody? =)

edit: hint here: I can still quick-dial with the assigned keyboard-buttons
    Last edited by ltjSpin; 07/09/2010 at 04:19 AM.
    Is there any way to add a '.wifi' on and '.wifi off' command to the USCL patch? I'm trying to figure out an easy way to turn wifi on and off without having to navigate the drop down menu.

Thanks!
    Just started using.... Awesome! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I'm having trouble installing USCL. I believe I had the same problem months ago but didn't pursue it further after trying once or twice. The error log is below. It appears there are remnants of a previous USCL installation perhaps?

Thanks for any help.

Code:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PATCH INSTALLATION Sat Jul 10 12:33:29 EDT 2010
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Contains text patch
      /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.universal-search-command-line/universal-search-command-line.patch

----------------------------------
    Dry run patch attempt...
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/TODO.txt
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/calculator.jsjsjs
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$getopt$.$js$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$global$-$search$-$assistant$.$js$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$uscl$-$entries$.$txt$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$uscl$-$flow$.$txt$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$.$js$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$view$.$js$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$uscl$.$js$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$expanded$-$searches$-$div$-$uscl$.$html$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$expanded$-$searches$-$div$.$html$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$templates$/$uscl$-$searches$-$item$.$html$,
    $which$ $already$ $exists$!  $Assume$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$templates$/$uscl$-$searches$-$item$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$templates$/$uscl$-$searches$-$list$.$html$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$templates$/$uscl$-$searches$-$list$.$html$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$launcher$/$launcher$-$scene$.$html$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$templates$/$item$.$html$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$templates$/$item$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$templates$/$list$.$html$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$templates$/$list$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$-$scene$.$html$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$-$scene$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$view$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$view$-$scene$.$html$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$view$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$view$-$scene$.$html$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$index$.$html$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$sources$.$json$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$stylesheets$/$global$-$search$.$css$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$stylesheets$/$uscl$.$css$

$dry$ $run$ $failed$, $checking$ $if$ -$R$ $would$ $succeed$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$TODO$.$txt$,
    $which$ $does$ $not$ $exist$!  $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$calculator$.$js$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$getopt$.$js$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$global$-$search$-$assistant$.$js$
    $Unreversed$ $patch$ $detected$!  $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $14$ $out$ $of$ $14$ $hunks$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$global$-$search$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$uscl$-$entries$.$txt$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$uscl$-$flow$.$txt$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$.$js$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$view$.$js$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$controllers$/$uscl$.$js$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$expanded$-$searches$-$div$-$uscl$.$html$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$expanded$-$searches$-$div$.$html$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$expanded$-$searches$-$div$.$html$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$templates$/$uscl$-$searches$-$item$.$html$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$templates$/$uscl$-$searches$-$list$.$html$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$launcher$/$launcher$-$scene$.$html$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$launcher$/$launcher$-$scene$.$html$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$templates$/$item$.$html$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$templates$/$list$.$html$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$-$scene$.$html$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$view$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$view$-$scene$.$html$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$view$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$view$-$scene$.$html$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$index$.$html$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$index$.$html$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$sources$.$json$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$sources$.$json$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$stylesheets$/$global$-$search$.$css$
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$stylesheets$/$global$-$search$.$css$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$stylesheets$/$uscl$.$css$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.

$Installation$ $FAILED$!
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$templates$/$uscl$-$searches$-$item$.$html$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$templates$/$uscl$-$searches$-$item$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$templates$/$uscl$-$searches$-$list$.$html$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$global$-$search$/$templates$/$uscl$-$searches$-$list$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$templates$/$item$.$html$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$templates$/$item$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$templates$/$list$.$html$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$templates$/$list$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$-$scene$.$html$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$list$-$scene$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$ $would$ $create$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$app$/$views$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$view$/$uscl$-$help$-$command$-$view$-$scene$.$html$,
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $ls$ -$R$ /$media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$org$.$webosinternals$.$patches$.$universal$-$search$-$command$-$line$
    /$media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$org$.$webosinternals$.$patches$.$universal$-$search$-$command$-$line$:
    $package_list$
    $universal$-$search$-$command$-$line$.$patch$
    *** $FAILED$ ***
    - Mark
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    The files referred to by those errors (also listed below) were left around somehow after your previous attempts. Simply remove them from the device and try again.

/usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/global-search/templates/uscl-searches-item.html
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/global-search/templates/uscl-searches-list.html
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-help-command-list/templates/item.html
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-help-command-list/templates/list.html
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-help-command-list/uscl-help-command-list-scene.html
    /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/views/uscl-help-command-view/uscl-help-command-view-scene.html
    I maintain the Universal Search Command Line, Hide App Vendors, and Poor Man's Twitter Client patches; the palm-rsync utility; and the rot13 web-distributed app.

I also have a twitter feed and a web site.
    Quote Originally Posted by ltjSpin View Post
    Just tried the whole process again. I should have mentioned that I'm at 1.4.5 maybe.
    Anyway, it still doesn't work. Interestingly, when typing in card view, launcher slides up, but doesn't show characters.
    Can't figure

Help, anybody? =)

edit: hint here: I can still quick-dial with the assigned keyboard-buttons
    exact same misbehaviour on my 1.4.5 gsm EU O2 germany phone, there seems to be a bug in version 1.4.5-1.
    I have seen this thread and never paid attention until Audemars referred me to it. I read the entire thread and my question is how do we add our own items do we need to modify the patch? if we don't use the memos can it be modified to use the new notes or scratch apps? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I have seen this thread and never paid attention until Audemars referred me to it. I read the entire thread and my question is how do we add our own items do we need to modify the patch? if we don't use the memos can it be modified to use the new notes or scratch apps? Thanks!
    check out the universal search homebrew tip I wrote a week or so ago. I had some links and examples on how to do it. If that still doesn't help, I can send you some more details when I get home later tonight

Hi, if I counted correctly, there have been five mentions of Command Line not working on non-English Pres (here's #6: on my German Pre, all it does is stop Universal Search from working at all).

So far, there has been no reaction that I could find to any of these messages by dsevil.

How about it: WILL there be a version that works in the Rest Of THe World?

Regards,

Jochen
    ?
    dsevil how would one add BFGmaps to the USCL? Thanks!