1.    #1  
    I've suggested this before, but never officially requested it. Can someone make a patch to change the center button function to return to the first (left-most) launcher page, instead of just closing the launcher.

It's (mildly) annoying when the launcher re-opens on a page that you were previously viewing and you have to swipe back a few pages to get to your most-used apps.

I know some people think this is not a good/functional idea, but I think a lot of users would benefit from this patch.

Thoughts?
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    i don't like it. i like the center button to close the launcher.

basically i think you just want a patch to return the launch to the first page each time it opens?
    I'm for it, although personally I just want the launcher to always start on the first page at the very top...
    I would LOVE to see the center button replace the back swipe action. I hate making that motion. I really do. However, when I've asked about this before, I seem to recall being told that no one had figured out how to control the center button yet.

How's progress on that coming?

Thanks again patchers, for all you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    I'm for it, although personally I just want the launcher to always start on the first page at the very top...
    I believe there already is a patch for that. At the very least there is a patch that automatically opens to the top of each page when you open the launcher, i'm not positive however if it automatically returns to the front page.

Maybe take a look at that & see if it's what you're looking for?