1.    #1  
    doesnt install if i have enable dialpad vibration?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

If you've already installed the vibration patch, why do you need to turn dial pad tones off? It's already been done.

If you don't want it to vibrate, then uninstall the vibration patch and install the tones off patch.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    If you've already installed the vibration patch, why do you need to turn dial pad tones off? It's already been done.

If you don't want it to vibrate, then uninstall the vibration patch and install the tones off patch.
    oh sorry i thought it meant that this patch silences the dialpad when ur on a call...bc when ur on a call and u have to call CS or w.e and u have to hit the numbers they still have sound..thats y
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    oh sorry i thought it meant that this patch silences the dialpad when ur on a call...bc when ur on a call and u have to call CS or w.e and u have to hit the numbers they still have sound..thats y
    Oh I see. The language is kinda confusing.
    Sorry, that's my fault. I was trying to express that while they turn off the noise while dialing, the noise is still played during a call. No, I just don't want vibration or noise when using the dialer, and so that's what that does.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Sorry, that's my fault. I was trying to express that while they turn off the noise while dialing, the noise is still played during a call. No, I just don't want vibration or noise when using the dialer, and so that's what that does.
    oh ok thank you for clarifying that....thats y i was trying to install it and got an error bc i already got the vibration dialpad
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!