Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The calculator on webOS is very bad, but what can make it a little better would be to add Haptic feedback, so you know if the # was pressed or not. Is there anyway someone can add that as a patch?
    Added to my list!
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    great idea
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    Added to my list!
    Damn dallashigh you are a patch making machine!

Keep up the good work.

Btw will you be submitting your patches to preware? I have had no problem w/ the current method but as many I would guess I would prefer to have all 40+ patches Im currently using (wow that sounded bad huh...40+ PATCHES) in 1 place, Easily accessible on the go.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Damn dallashigh you are a patch making machine!

Keep up the good work.

Btw will you be submitting your patches to preware? I have had no problem w/ the current method but as many I would guess I would prefer to have all 40+ patches Im currently using (wow that sounded bad huh...40+ PATCHES) in 1 place, Easily accessible on the go.
    Thank you! I do plan to submit to Preware but I'm not sure how to go about it. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    Thank you! I do plan to submit to Preware but I'm not sure how to go about it. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Pm emoney_33 or oil they are the probably the guys to ask!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I think you should talk to rod, but the patches in preware are the ones from webos internals that have had the code uploaded to git. I think, but the first part is definitely right
  8.    #8  
    @ dallashigh thanks for doing this, the calc is basically not worth using without it.
    Thanks for your hard work.
    All right, here's the haptic feedback patch. Because of the way Calculator is set up, it was much simpler to enable vibrate for all input, including keyboard input. If that bothers anyone, I can go back and make it respond to screen presses only.

Unzip and apply with Quick Install. Tested with webOS 1.2.1, Quick Install 2.82.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  10.    #10  
    can't wait to get home to my PC.... You DA man!!! Thanks
    hi. I think it would be awesome if someone could make the calculator app have haptic feedback.

anyone agree?
    i digg...
    Corrected thread title to match content.

Moved to correct forum.
    thanks milominderbinder for the correction. I didn't look hard enough for the webos patches forum.
    I totally agree. The calculator as is, is not very functional.
    Honestly, I believe this has already been accomplished just not in the feeds yet.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post1985601
    dallashigh: You ought to submit it to the feeds

(http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ow-online.html)

Edit not sure why the forums keeps adding extra stuff to my URL
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    If you could make another patch to have a seperate e-mail alert tone that would be great. I just have no idea how to make patches. Thanks for everyones great work on all of the patches that are already up and running, I use a ton of them.
    It's been submitted. Look for it soon!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast