Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    downloaded from preware. Whoever made this possible, you are awesome, thank you. I forgot to look who mde it while I was in oreware. It works beautifully!
    Quote Originally Posted by mdstal View Post
    If you could make another patch to have a seperate e-mail alert tone that would be great. I just have no idea how to make patches. Thanks for everyones great work on all of the patches that are already up and running, I use a ton of them.
    That is already available in Preware as the Select Alert and notification or the SMS tone per contact.
    I loaded the "enable vibration" patch from Preware but does not seem to work. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by sascher18 View Post
    I loaded the "enable vibration" patch from Preware but does not seem to work. Any suggestions?

You must restart the phone or luna almost every time you apply a patch to get the functioning. (orange + sym + r) or Use the homebrew 'luna manager.'

I prefer the latter as it only takes a few seconds compared to a few minutes of full reboot.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Quote Originally Posted by sascher18 View Post
    I believe that patch only affects the dialpad in the phone app. I am looking for something which enables vibration for all screen taps everywhere on the entire device, and if I'm reading post #9 correctly, that's precisely what this does. I am desperately attempting to learn how to install that patch through means other than Preware, because if that does do what I hope it does, omg, omfg, wow, that would be the greatest patch ever. I've been waiting for this since the day the phone was released.

The only way to top this patch, should it work as I'm expecting, would be if someone could make the center button be a back button, because I absolutely hate back swiping. But that aside....
    Quote Originally Posted by je255j View Post
    ...desperately attempting...
    Installing now. Restarting.

Funny how quickly you get used to PreWare and forget how to use Quick Install. Turns out, it's really easy though, so yeah... just waiting for restart so I can test...

Oooo, the anticipation!

EDIT: And....

Turns out I must have misunderstood post #9. This is not enabled for everything. It is, in fact, as requested, only enabled for the calculator.

Might, uhm, it be possible to enable this for every screen tap ever? That would make me very happy.

EDIT 2: I get it now. "All input, including keyboard input", means using the actual physical keyboard also produces haptic feedback. Okay. That makes sense now. Oh well. I guess I misunderstood because I was too excited for it to mean what I wanted it to mean.
    Is it possible to make this patch webOS 2.x compatible?
    Thanks in advance!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12