1.    #1  
    I would love to have a patch that makes a new browser card open when I click on a link in the original card. This would be super useful for browsing forums like this one, news sites, blogs, and you-name-it! The way Opera Mobile for WM or the PC version of Google Chrome does this is what I am hoping and wishing for. Thanks for reading!
    I wrote the mod for you.

I've also already remotely installed it on your phone.

Test it by holding orange, then clicking a link. This should bring up a pop up menu, including the option to "Open Link in New Card"

Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    I wrote the mod for you.

I've also already remotely installed it on your phone.

Test it by holding orange, then clicking a link. This should bring up a pop up menu, including the option to "Open Link in New Card"

Hey, thanks! I didn't realize that I could do that already! This is day 3 with the Pre for me, so I'm still learning the little nuances. I thought it was odd that no one had already written a patch like this since that's something I'm sure many people use. That also helped me figure out how to save photos. I was on Shutterfly yesterday and I was like "why the heck can't I save a photo? Even the locked down iCrap does that!" Thanks again.
    Yeah... it was recently patched in. It was on the pre at launch, with an awful awful key combination, and then was pulled completely... now hes returned, far more usable.

Welcome to the party.
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging