1.    #1  
    Either when in Browser or search would fill in the rest of the entry.

for instance if I wanted to go to Oceanviewwindows by typing and pressing Orange+Enter would add the www. (before) and the .com (after) like most, if not all browsers (non mobil) do.

anyone else could use this? And should press enter after the addition..
    On most computers and phones, you no longer have to type "www" or "HTTP" they fill in automatically. As far as ".com", it would be nice for come short cut.

For that matter is there a way to create a program to make " hotkeys" on the go? Similar to the way hotkeys are setup for Quick Dials or an assignable "FN" on a keyboard.
  3.    #3  
    On the Pre it defaults to google search. Some websites require www. And some don't..

or how about if we type a string in universal search and orange+enter takes us to the web browser with that entry? (with www.*.com)
    I've updated the KeyToss Keyword Search patch to automatically add .com, .net. .org, .ca, .co.uk, .ie, .de, .es, or .mobi. when you enter a domain name followed by @, and optionally, an additional modifier. With NO spaces.

The KeyToss tool can be used in the Universal Search, or in the browser url bar.

Note that you DO NOT have to re-install this patch. All the changes were made on the server side.

google@
    go to: google.com

google@c
    go to: google.ca

precentral@n
    go to: precentral.net

google@o
    go to: google.org

google@u
    go to: google.co.uk

google@i
    go to: google.ie

google@e
    go to: google.es

google@d
    go to: google.de

mtld@m
    go to: mtld.mobi

google@a
    go to: google.com.au
    Last edited by samkim; 11/04/2009 at 08:43 AM.
    sweet! i love how flexible keytoss is. is there a way to have a cheat-sheet available visible somehow, to make it easier to remember as more and more shortcuts are added on to keytoss? thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    On the Pre it defaults to google search. Some websites require www. And some don't..

or how about if we type a string in universal search and orange+enter takes us to the web browser with that entry? (with www.*.com)
    I stand corrected. You are right. I missed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    sweet! i love how flexible keytoss is. is there a way to have a cheat-sheet available visible somehow, to make it easier to remember as more and more shortcuts are added on to keytoss? thx.
    You can get a list of the search tool keywords by typing @help

I'll update that page to include these top-level domain shortcuts later this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    Note that you DO NOT have to re-install this patch. All the changes were made on the server side.
    Thanks I was looking all over for it!! It works great