Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BozackJenkins View Post
    Where on Sprint's site can you do this?
    Log in to the Sprint web site, go to Digital Lounge, then select Messaging. On the left side, under your phone description there is a "Block Messages" link. Select it, and enter the numbers you want to permanently block.
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyfool View Post
    Log in to the Sprint web site, go to Digital Lounge, then select Messaging. On the left side, under your phone description there is a "Block Messages" link. Select it, and enter the numbers you want to permanently block.
    Interesting.. So you can block numbers from messaging you on the Sprint web site, but you can't block regular calls? Sigh.
    Xenoc
    :: Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm Vx -> Samsung SPH-i330 -> Treo 600 -> 650 -> 755p -> Palm Pre (2nd) -> Verizon Pre2::

If you like electronic music... check me out:
    http://www.xenocmusic.com (needs updates ...)
    amazing its my favorite patch ever
    i am definitely interested in the version that just hangs up when a 'do not answer' contact calls. how do i get this verion, thx very much and keep up the good work!
    yeah same here
    Quote Originally Posted by wdortch View Post
    i am definitely interested in the version that just hangs up when a 'do not answer' contact calls. how do i get this verion, thx very much and keep up the good work!
    Also would like to get this patch.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    well for those that asked for it.... here's the version that will auto answer and then hang up immediately. Don't know if its compatible with 1.3.1 yet..

EDIT: patch had an error... will reupload
    Last edited by elryon; 11/14/2009 at 06:44 PM.
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    well for those that asked for it.... here's the version that will auto answer and then hang up immediately. Don't know if its compatible with 1.3.1 yet..
    Just to make sure, I'm assuming I should remove the original patch first?
    Got the following error installing with wosqi:

ERROR: An error occured while attempting to run /tmp/scriptFile.sh

patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app/models/TelephonyEventListener.jsjsjs/$var$/$usr$/$bin$/$patch$: **** $malformed$ $patch$ $at$ $line$ $16$:

This is with webos 1.3.1
    Last edited by Ramer84015; 11/14/2009 at 04:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    haven't had time to check out 1.3.1 yet... unless you didn't remove the old one....
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    haven't had time to check out 1.3.1 yet... unless you didn't remove the old one....
    I did remove the old one, seemed logical to do that first. In the meantime though, I've reinstalled the original patch, but the thought of having a patch that just hangs up on my "Do Not Answer" numbers is going to be great.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    ok.. here's a new version of the patch... it wasn't 1.3.1 it was me... :P too much playing around trying to get other things to work and so I had a few things wrong.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

i got the exact error....please let me know how you fix it..hx
    thank you so much for the prompt patch...although i am a little confused as how to install it. i downloaded the link to my desktop and then dragged and dropped the icon to the webos quick install and then hit install. i didnt get any errors but it is not hanging up when called from a do not answer number. i am using 1.3.1. did i install it in the wrong place or wrong somehow...thx
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wdortch View Post
    thank you so much for the prompt patch...although i am a little confused as how to install it. i downloaded the link to my desktop and then dragged and dropped the icon to the webos quick install and then hit install. i didnt get any errors but it is not hanging up when called from a do not answer number. i am using 1.3.1. did i install it in the wrong place or wrong somehow...thx
    it sounds like it installed correctly... did the old patch work? If so, then the commands have changed with 1.3.1. If you haven't used the old patch then make sure that the number that is calling is not listed under any other contact and the name of the contact is exactly Do Not Answer.
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thank you, thank you, thank you elryon....this is by far my most favorite patch ever.....works perfect..i would gladly pay for this,thank you for not giving up...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
    wdortch: Did it work for you now? I don't have a test number I can check it with until Monday, but I do know that mine installed correctly. You can check for installation with Preware and then the unknown category.

Edit: Thanks for reading my mind You posted while I was typing.
    installed PERFECTLY...thanks!
    I installed you new patch on 1.3.1 and it is a little different then the one for 1.2.1. The one for 1.2.1 did not show up as a missed call nor did it show in the call history. The 1.3.1 version shows as a missed call and shows up in call history. Anyway to fix this?
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    haven't tested in 1.3.1 yet... will work on this when I get the chance...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast