Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 441
Like Tree4Likes
  1. #401  
    I'm looking into this for 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 as well I managed to get some other patches done for Enyo, so hopefully this one too
  2. #402  
    this item would be very desirable for my use and surely a number of other users ...if the author is not able to further this now, cooperation / collaboration could be a solution ? ...just a suggestion...
  3. #403  
    OK sorry for delay, was quite busy last couple of days

    I think I cracked this one now

    In:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/phonePopups/sources/IncomingCallImpl.jsjsjs

    In:

    create: function() {

    After:

    var call = this.incomingLine.calls[0];

    Add:
    //Herrie
    if ((call.contact.name == "Do Not Answer") || (call.contact.addressFormatted == "undefined") || (call.contact.address == "undefined") ||(call.contact.addressFormatted == null) || (call.contact.address == null) || (call.contact.addressFormatted == "") || (call.contact.address == "") || (call.contact.addressFormatted == "unknown") || (call.contact.address == "unknown")|| (call.contact.addressFormatted == "unknown caller") || (call.contact.address == "unknown caller") || (call.contact.addressFormatted == "blocked caller") || (call.contact.address == "blocked caller") )
    {
    enyo.application.CallSynergizer.callIgnore(this.incomingLine.calls[0]);
    this.exitStatus = "ignore";
    this.announceIgnored();
    close();
    }
    //Herrie
    This should give you the same functionality as the callblocklistandunknown.patch

    Please test and provide feedback, if it's OK I'll have it added to Preware Should work on both 2.2.3 and 2.2.4
    Attached Files Attached Files
  4. #404  
    Where do you expect to set the time? I just released the following patch for 2.2.4 but it doesn't take into account the time.

    [Patch] Call Block/Ignore
  5. #405  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    OK sorry for delay, was quite busy last couple of days

    I think I cracked this one now

    In:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/phonePopups/sources/IncomingCallImpl.jsjsjs

    In:

    create: function() {

    After:

    var call = this.incomingLine.calls[0];

    Add:

    This should give you the same functionality as the callblocklistandunknown.patch

    Please test and provide feedback, if it's OK I'll have it added to Preware Should work on both 2.2.3 and 2.2.4
    silly me, I cannot figure out how to use it ...it did install using webOSqi on my pre3 2.2.4 so all I need is a wiki...thanks !!

    update: I reread the thread (always a good idea) and I made a "Do Not Answer" contact and listed the undesired numbers ...how do I know if it works? Should I see the call in the log of incomming? What will the caller hear when call is rejected? Thanks again...

    If you did this, I am grateful as surely are others who are/were bothered by unwanted calls.

    Would you have interest in the backup of the whole phone locally or to pc issue ...would love to see someone who wants to work on that...
    Last edited by patapoof; 02/13/2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: mor
  6. #406  
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    how do I know if it works? Should I see the call in the log of incomming? What will the caller hear when call is rejected? Thanks again...

    If you did this, I am grateful as surely are others who are/were bothered by unwanted calls.
    Hey patapoof, and did it work???

    I have webOS 1.4.5 and have the "Call Block Anyone Not in Contacts" patch... if somebody calls, you will not know it until you go to the call log (at least that is how it behaves with my phone)...

    I'm really looking forward for this patch as I want to upgrade to 2.2.4.
  7. #407  
    I put on the app. I made the "Do Not Answer" contact. I added my own home phone to the list. I called my Pre3 from my home phone. It rang. BooHoo ...I was so in hopes this would work ...anyone else try ??

    update: I also took a look at my call log on the Pre3 and found no listed calls from my unwanted list; this means little until one does come in which I cannot control obviously ...will continue to look at this, but wondering if presence of my home number listed in my contacts over-rides this app ??
    Last edited by patapoof; 02/14/2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: mor
  8. #408  
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    wondering if presence of my home number listed in my contacts over-rides this app ??
    It may override it... What I do when testing a phone that I have in contacts (like home phone) is that I erase just 1 digit of the number and that does the trick, but again, I have the patch that block all numbers that are not in my contacts list, so it's similar but not the same patch...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  9. #409  
    I'm looking forward for this patch upgrade to 2.2.4.
  10. #410  
    Quote Originally Posted by anhvu View Post
    Pls update to OS2.2.4. Thank you
    Can someone update this patch to work with 2.2.4 please
  11. #411  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Where do you expect to set the time? I just released the following patch for 2.2.4 but it doesn't take into account the time.

    [Patch] Call Block/Ignore
    Thanks for your work on the patch for 2.2.4

    Because I want to block anyone not in my contacts form 9:00pm to 7oAm.so I hope you can add the optionsto set the time.
  12. #412  
    <<threads merged>>
  13. #413  
    Your patch works fine on 2.2.4 Veer ... please submit it to preware!
  14. #414  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I'm looking into this for 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 as well I managed to get some other patches done for Enyo, so hopefully this one too
    I had to buy a service from ATT to block a few numbers ...expensive solution to a problem I would like to adjust myself with this app...
  15. #415  
    I'll submit it to PreWare in the 3 variants when I got some free time again.
  16. #416  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I'll submit it to PreWare in the 3 variants when I got some free time again.
    there will be many who are grateful to have that ...thanks in advance!!
  17. #417  
    I need this patch.
  18. #418  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I'll submit it to PreWare in the 3 variants when I got some free time again.
    Thanks.
    I need it.
  19. #419  
    The patch can work on my pre2 webos 2.2.4.But it can not allow to set blocking time .I want to use this patch only appointed time.
    Who can make an app to set the time blocking al not in my contacs ?Such as from 9:00pm to 7:00 am .
  20. #420  
    Thanks Herrie.
    I hope the patch no alter when it block a call.
    Last edited by jngg; 03/28/2012 at 02:18 AM.

Posting Permissions