Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Is there any way to make this patch take the caller immediately to voicemail as if the phone is off? The way it works now, and correct me if it's just my phone not working properly, the caller goes through the same process as a normal call, I just don't get any notification about it. The other party knows I'm ignoring them.
    Sprint FrankenPre 2
    webOS 2.2.4
    Verizon donor
    I can't install this patch, it report something error ( after downloading/installing ) . My Pre

European GSM Palm Pre

Webos : Version: 1.4.5

Does someone have same issue ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Assimilator87 View Post
    Is there any way to make this patch take the caller immediately to voicemail as if the phone is off? The way it works now, and correct me if it's just my phone not working properly, the caller goes through the same process as a normal call, I just don't get any notification about it. The other party knows I'm ignoring them.
    I┤m using this patch too and I notice that too... I asked for a patch with ignore/block & hang-up but it did not work. Still waiting for a new version by the author. BTW I tried the hang-up patch and it did not work: worse, the caller could hear me and I thought it was not connected!

Quote Originally Posted by maroi View Post
    I can't install this patch, it report something error ( after downloading/installing ) . My Pre

European GSM Palm Pre

Webos : Version: 1.4.5

Does someone have same issue ?
    Do you have any different patch that could interfere?
    are you using sconix advanced system preferences? If so that is your conflict the patchs' function is embedded in sconix's patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr View Post
    I┤m using this patch too and I notice that too... I asked for a patch with ignore/block & hang-up but it did not work. Still waiting for a new version by the author. BTW I tried the hang-up patch and it did not work: worse, the caller could hear me and I thought it was not connected!

Thanks joss, after I removed all call* patch, i could install it. Now i'm testing.
    Could someone please confirm that the patch Call Block Answer Then Hangup is working fine? Because I had tried many times and what happens to me is:

# Blocked caller can hear me for some seconds not so short! THIS IS MY PROBLEM.
    # Phone does not ring to me. (okay)
    # Only list ĘDo not answerĘ call not answered (okay)

I┤m still missing a patch that work fine to me.
    Thanks.
    Well, I don't have a Palm Pre 1, I have a Palm Pre 2, but this things works on Palm Pre 2 :
    Replace in the patch :
    this.flagCallRejected(callId);
    by :
    TelephonyCommands.disconnect(callId);

I have checked on the emulator, the function TelephonyCommands.disconnect exist on 1.4.x
    With this modification when someone call you the caller is immediately send to voicemail

Note for Palm Pre 2 user you should use :
    TelephonyCommands.disconnect(callState.affectedCallId);
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Could someone please confirm that the patch Call Block Answer Then Hangup is working fine? Because I had tried many times and what happens to me is:

# Blocked caller can hear me for some seconds not so short! THIS IS MY PROBLEM.
    # Phone does not ring to me. (okay)
    # Only list ĘDo not answerĘ call not answered (okay)

I┤m still missing a patch that work fine to me.
    Thanks.
    The few seconds for the answer/hangup is because of the slow response on your phone. It's a problem I was aware of when I wrote it and shared when I posted it originally.

What went wrong with the previous patch I had written? It worked here and someone else posted that it worked for them. I need to know exactly what is not being blocked or going wrong to know what part of the patch is not working properly.
    Last edited by elryon; 11/13/2010 at 08:07 AM.
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    The few seconds for the answer/hangup is because of the slow response on your phone. It's a problem I was aware of when I wrote it and shared when I posted it originally.
    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    What went wrong with the previous patch I had written? It worked here and someone else posted that it worked for them. I need to know exactly what is not being blocked or going wrong to know what part of the patch is not working properly.
    The patch from post #338 does not block from Do not block contact list. Thanks.
    Nice looking patch.

I have been getting some SPAM messages lately for some Walmart gift certificate. Would love to block this crap.

Any progress on blocking SMS? I am on ATT.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Any progress on blocking SMS? I am on ATT.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    As of this post, there were 18 pages of messages on this thread, and I don't believe I've seen an answer to my question.

I have a Do Not Answer contact in my phone. I have a friend with an annoying iphone she didn't know how to use, and refused to "fix". This resulted in as many as 5 pocket dials/5 min voicemails from her on a daily basis.

I went to my Do Not Answer contact and added her # to the list of numbers without thinking that synergy would recognize the same # in two separate contacts and link them. I unlinked her contact from the Do Not Answer contact, but now my phone will not send SMS messages to her phone. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this?
    Thanks... starting to use, hope runs well
    I've already got the Per-ContactCall Rejection patch on my phone. Any number that I put in 'DO NOT ANSWER' I can choose as how to handle it. The problem I am having is that I now have an Unknown Number that keeps calling me and I have no way to block it. I don't even answer numbers that I am unfamiliar with, let alone Unknown Number ones. I found your (Elryon) Call Block with Block Unknown or Blocked patch, but it will not install. I have a Palm Pre with WebOS v1.4.5 installed. It seems that I cannot install any of your patches to my phone. I keep getting an error message that says that '1 out of 1 hunk FAILED'. I've been trying at various times for the last week. Is there a workaround to get this installed. I am doing it via preware, but could use WOSQI if necessary. Help me por favor!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboxes View Post
    I've already got the Per-ContactCall Rejection patch on my phone. Any number that I put in 'DO NOT ANSWER' I can choose as how to handle it. The problem I am having is that I now have an Unknown Number that keeps calling me and I have no way to block it. I don't even answer numbers that I am unfamiliar with, let alone Unknown Number ones. I found your (Elryon) Call Block with Block Unknown or Blocked patch, but it will not install. I have a Palm Pre with WebOS v1.4.5 installed. It seems that I cannot install any of your patches to my phone. I keep getting an error message that says that '1 out of 1 hunk FAILED'. I've been trying at various times for the last week. Is there a workaround to get this installed. I am doing it via preware, but could use WOSQI if necessary. Help me por favor!
    That's what I would like to find out. I listed the other patch (Per-ContactCall Rejection patch). Maybe someone will know. I am a PC Technician, but am no coder.
    Remove the Per-ContactCall Rejection patch and try again.
    Well, that did the trick. Just uninstall the other call rejection patch and apply the one I really wanted. Thanks Elyron!
    the patch seem not to be working with latest version of WebOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    are you using sconix advanced system preferences? If so that is your conflict the patchs' function is embedded in sconix's patch.
    Any idea if there is a way or plan to send blocked or unknown callers to voicemail with sconix advanced system preferences?
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!