1.    #1  
    I find that I keep several cards open at a time. classic, email, messaging, and maybe a web browser or to, though I believe web in particular causes battery drain.

anyway I would like the gesture button to default to the tiny view of the cards instead of the default 3 card view. It is much faster for me to hit them this way, and you can navigate though 8 open cards with ease.

its a small change, for an arguably small improvement. but if anyone could make such a patch i would be much obliged .
    There are four lights.
    I remember reading this before and thought that it's a great idea. It is much easier to manage open cards when they are small. I also like seeing my wallpaper all the time - I have the hide quick launch and statusbar-scrim which gives my wallpaper more real estate. I really don't need the medium size card view at all.

To the OP, maybe you need to change your thread subject to garner interest (Patch Request: always minimize card to small size...). Just a suggestion.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Bump. Any takers yet?
    Buuump. This is a great idea.

It's alot easier and faster to deal with the smaller sized cards
    +1

How about flip flop the views so the main view is small and click buttom of the screen makes it's bigger
    Last edited by OneDeep; 02/22/2010 at 10:54 AM.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    ...or, how about, a second right to left swipe, makes them mini? (first swipe, right to left, takes card out of focus.)

I find myself trying to do it all the time, anyway. ;-) & then think oh, yeah! that doesn't work. ....yet.
    I requested this a month ago and got zero responses:

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...card-view.html

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this request.
    +1 bump. I too would like to see this ability maybe with launch to mini card view as well would be cool. Mini card view FTW!
    Last edited by TheVTech; 05/26/2010 at 10:45 PM.

Samsung Fascinate Rooted