Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
Like Tree2Likes
    Is the patch attached to the first post the updated one for 2.0? I know it is in preware but I want to edit the patch to see the image in a different location. If the 2.0 patch is not the one on the first post, is there another place where I can find it? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Is the patch attached to the first post the updated one for 2.0? I know it is in preware but I want to edit the patch to see the image in a different location. If the 2.0 patch is not the one on the first post, is there another place where I can find it? Thanks.
    Here is the patch
    Attached Files Attached Files
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Is it possible to make a patch for webos 2.x removing Avatar completly from list and chatview? Thank you!
    This patch works great 4 my Palm Pre 2 with webOS 2.2.4!!!

El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    I've installed the patch via WebOsQI but gave me an error, now it does show as installed but doesn't work and cannot uninstall neither via Preware nor via WebOsQI, any tips?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112